two

Taehyung grumbled to himself.

it reached lunch break, and Taehyung had scrunched eyebrows at Jeongguk, who was currently making out with another girl.

"fuck him." Taehyung whispered underneath his breath.

"fuck me– him!" Taehyung groaned shamelessly.

he was too in love to be mad.

but he was upset.

very upset.

"what's wrong. why do you look like Namjoon." Jimin joked, getting a punch to the shoulder.

"nothing." Taehyung snapped.

"woah. wait, is it that time of month?" Jimin gasped dramatically as his hands flew to his mouth and cupped it.

 Taehyung punched the same shoulder Namjoon punched, groaning. "Jimin! i hate you, dumb bitch." Taehyung grumbled, crossing his arms.

Jimin placed a hand on his heart, dramatically frowning.

"tell daddy what's wrong." Jimin rolled up his sleeves.

"Jimin!" Taehyung stood up from the table, rolling his eyes.

Jimin turned to the rest of the boys,

"what? y'all just mad you're not a queen like me." Jimin stood up and sashayed to the water fountain.

Hoseok sighed at the male, laughing under his breath.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was stomping through the halls, wanting to desperately go to his dorm and scream into his pillow.

he winced, feeling a strong grip on his wrist as he was pulled back.

"what's wrong, doll?" Taehyung rolled his eyes,

"tell that to the girl who you were busy eating each others faces out." Taehyung groaned, his hand squirming to be released from Jeongguk's strong grip on his wrist.

"oh, Becky? what's wrong with Becky? her breasts are a bit small but–" Jeongguk stopped rambling when he heard Taehyung groan.

"let go of me." Taehyung said, using his other hand in attempt to shake Jeongguk's grip off.

"oh, sorry." Jeongguk let go, Taehyung instantly leaving.

"Taehyung, why did you storm out the cafeteria?" Jeongguk called, speed walking behind Taehyung.

Taehyung turned, noticing Jeongguk was getting close.

so, he started picking up the pace.

"none of your business, small dick." Taehyung snickered, turning as he saw Jeongguk beginning to run.

Taehyung yelped, turning back as he ran. ran all the way to the dorms.

he turned again, sighing in relief when he didn't see Jeongguk.

he panted, turning back around but shrieked when Jeongguk stood above him, his dark gaze plastered on Taehyung.

"small dick?" Jeongguk scowled, Taehyung staring him with wide eyes.

"yeah, didn't really feel as much pleasure. you're dick wasn't all that amazing." Taehyung began but stopped as soon as he felt Jeongguk's breath on his neck,

"i'll show you how much pleasure this 'small dick' can give you, whore."