Clapter Uno

Fluffy gar got off of his race car bed and went down stairs to see his mom (Lobindo) making pancakes (gluten free)
"Fluffy Gar, are you ready for your first day of school? Sorry we had to move to schmoop in the middle of the school year-" fluffy gar interrupted her with some hentai sounds. She took this as a message to shut the fuck up, and soon enough fluffy Gar made his way to monster high school. He had a price of toast in his mouth and started to run towards the school not looking where he was going. Soon enough he accidentally bumped into someone and they both made their way to the floor. He heard some chirping and saw a weird insect like hand out trying to help him up. When he looked up he saw the most beautiful insect ever. He chirped trying to see if Fluffy Gar was alright, Fluffy Gar responded with some slush noises and held his hand with his slimelike body and soon enough they were both off the ground. The beautiful insect apologized but Fluffy Gar immediately responded with an apology I won't write because they don't speak English they speak some type of hentai language I dunno someone answer this please. Anyways fluffy Gar saw the beautiful handsome insect run toward the school that was like 2 seconds away from them because THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE SCHOOL ARE FUCKING IDIOTS AND IM GONNA SKIN THEM ALL. Anyways Fluffy Gar went in and sighed, and made some slosh noises that probably mean a swear word. It was finally, his first day at Monster High.

(Authors note: I will take your vocal cords)