1.4 If it is Love

Kirishima's POV

"Dude do you wanna fall inlove?" Kaminari unconsciously asked. Beside him is Sero who is looking at me intently trying to figure out my answer. "I don't know haha." I replied with a sly smile. "Tch." Bakugo clicked his tongue when I answered. "Ohh.. Let's ask Bakugo then.. Yow, do you love someone?" my gaze went to Bakugo. And somewhere deep inside me wished he wouldn't answer.. Because im certain that it's not me. "Why would I tell you stupid face." Bakugo replied and continued reading his book. Looking at his face it's pretty obvious all those secret glances at the direction where Midoriya-kun and Todoroki-kun are sitting together creating their own little world. I wish Bakugo and I will also be like that.... But hah... "Oi shitty hair." Bakugo called. "Huh? What is it?" I replied, he was clutching tightly on the book. "Come to my room later." He stood up and left the classroom. What was that? "What's up with him?" Sero asked. I stood up ignoring his question and also left the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's stop this Kirishima." Bakugo said as soon as I sat down on his bed. "What?"-kiri "Are you willing to be used until the end!?" Bakugo shouted at me. "Don't try to show off." he added. "Wait, I don't understand. What do you mean?" I said confused. What am I showing off? He slowly stood up but I grabbed his arm. "Wait a minute."-kiri "Stop it Kirishima."-baku "Why? I serio----"-kiri "CAUSE ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE HURTIHG EVERY TIME WE DO IT!!"-baku "Bakugo? Ehhh..  No.. Thats not.. I mean.. It Isn't like.... Ahh.. What's wrong with you so sudden?"-kiri "What are we?"-baku "What?"-kiri "Deku and Todoroki there is something between them. A relationship that make them do thing suitably together, but us?Shit say something!"-baku "Wait, Bakugo. It's just that.. You can use me.."-kiri "You're just saying this for my sake!! Don't fucking rub on my feelings!"-baku "No Bakugo. It's just that if I could somehow know what's in you're mind then maybe I could....."-kiri "Then tell me, What is the feeling of being used?"-baku "What are talking about? I don't care about my damn feelings okay!"-kiri "Just fucking stop it already!! You're attitude and behavior, im not stupid to not notice. I fucking understand them all. Even if you keep deny... Then what will I do with my feelings?"-baku....

I didn't answer him.. I wanted to say many things but nothing came out of my mouth. My voice went completely dry. I just listened to all the words he said. "I don't care about being friends. Bacause.. I already screwed it up." those were the last thing he said before he left his room. I was the first time I saw Bakugo with that face. He cares about me huh... I am the one who screwed up. I... Haah.. I better go back to my room to cool off. Damn these tears...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey dude, are you sick recently?" Kaminari asked while putting his hand on my forehead. "Ehh. Im fine." I replied. "Let me change the question, did something happened between you and Bakugo?" So I guess they noticed.. After the fight Bakugo and I haven't spoken with each other.. I just can't face him right now. "Bakugo-kun became really quiet recently."-mina "Eh? Isn't he always like that?" I asked. "Not quite.. Also recently I caught him glancing at you everytime."-Sero "Why don't you just make up already? Geeez it's obvious."-Kami "What do you mean?"-kiri "You loke Bakugo right?" Kaminari added. "Ehhhh??"I startled. "Come on dude. It pretty obvious.. Just confess already."-Sero....

If only it's that easy. Afterall ahhhh.. Shit... Everything... Is all about me.. Im always this... stupid. So stupid..

I need to talk to him.

*Boooggssh*

"Watch where you're going shitty hair." Bakugo.... I want to say it.. I want to tell you how I feel... But im afraid... "Tch." he started walking away but I ran after him and grabbed his hand. "Please.. I need to talk to you.. Even for just a minute." I said...  "Fine.. Only a minute." we'll talk? Here? In the hallways? "Hurry up you shit."-baku "Ahh.. Bakugo.. I've been thinking about it for a while... I am compatible for you.. At first I thought being friends is enough, but as we became closer the distance between us became shorter.. I thought about it.. And I know I can't have such feelings towards a friend. And I tried to ignore and cover it until the time comes where in it will just fade away. But it was the opposite.. Ignoring it made me realize a lot of things which made my feelings grew deeper. I might be misunderstanding myself.. I.. It was... But.. I thought of running away from it again.. But is convenient to return.. And after we did.. That.. Ehh.. I dont know... What will happen to Bakugo... If im fine bakugo is.. That is...."kiri "You're making it long shitty hair. You're really stupid.. Just keep it short and say it frankly. What you really feel."-baku..

Bakugo.. You really are a cruel person.. Haha

"Bakugo... Im inlove with you.." I finally said it.. "So, can you accept my feelings?"-kiri... "Heh, you already know the answer to that right?" I didn't stop myself and kissed him.. Shit is this what they call Happiness from being loved? The girls we're right being inlove is truly a wonderful thing..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happiness is when you finally found someone to love.. Returned or not you must still enjoy it until it last.. Even if pain and sadness will come after.. Its fine because it's life.. It's not necessary to give up after trying once because there's surely someone out there who's made for you but haven't noticed it yet..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surely this isn't a oneshot but hope ya guys enjoyed.. Please send reqeusts if you like..

Thanks guys for reading this book..