My sunshine

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine-" soulyssa took in a long shaky breath, the blood in her lungs making it difficult. "You make me happy, when.. Skies are grey." as she struggles to keep her eyes open, pierce hugs her closer, her head leaning against his blood covered chest, deep sobs erupting from the man. "you'll never know dear, h-how much I love you.." her hand lay limp and her lungs begin to fill more and more with blood, the sword lodged in her chest  moving slowly up and down with her breathing.
"please don't take.. My sunshine, away-" he tried to finish the song, but his voice broke as he stared into the dull eyes of his once bright and bubbly love. The tears down her face mixing with her blood, her porcelain skin stained gray with it, her hair soaking the blood up and knotting as it dried. She's still breathing, slowly, painfully. She lets out a small cough as more blood pours from her mouth. Mac looked at her, looked at the man he made murder the love their lives. He looked at Kat, she hangs from a rope, tears streaming down her face as she looks in shock at her mother. Duncan letting out soft cries as he hears her breathing fade. Then, before he can react, pierce had stood, pulled his sword from his wife's chest and flung the blood off it. This time, it wasn't Mac who made him lose control, it was that he had just seen his wife die in his arms. Mac didn't see much after that. Pierce cut his daughter loose, unchained Duncan from a chair, and lifted his basically dead wife from the cold stone floor. At her funeral, "You are my sunshine" played, but for pierce, that song didn't stop playing. It repeated in his mind. "The other night dear, as I lay sleeping." The song played in her voice. But he try to stop them. "I dreamt I held you in my arms~"  he layed in bed, the doll his wife made him as a surprise clutched in his arm, "but when I awoke dear, I was mistaken," his daughter curled up next to him, fast asleep hours ago.  "and I hung my head and I cried." his eyes staring at the ceiling.
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine," she was his sunshine.
"You make me happy, when skies are grey" she'd still be making him smile if it wasn't for him. 
"you'd never know dear, how much I love you"  now she won't know how much he loves her.
"please don't take, my sunshine away"
She's already gone.