━━ ; ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗔𝗕𝗜.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ ︎

˚ ༘♡ ·˚  ꒰ 𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖆𝖇𝖎 ꒱  ₊˚ˑ༄
love to hate me, praise me, shame me
either way, you talk about me.

╭                                                                   ╮

© 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 – 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙧╰                                                                   ╯

© 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙧
╰                                                               ╯

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ━━ 𝐌 𝐄 𝐄 𝐓 。。。𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ༘♡

╭                                                                   ╮

© 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 – 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙧╰                                                                   ╯

© 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙧
╰                                                                   ╯

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, also known as 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, is a South Korean girl group originally formed in 2008. The group consists of three members: Ivy, Rena, and BB, who write and produce most of their material. Regarded as pop icons and labeled as the "biggest girl group in the world", the trio officially debuted on March 1st, 2012 under the American label, Republic Records and have gone on to make history by surpassing the Spice Girls to become the number one best-selling female group of all-time along with becoming one of the best selling artists in history, and the most successful Asian act. The Hearts are known to be some of the most influential figures in pop culture and their powerful vocals & harmonies have garnered critical acclaim as they are ranked amongst one of the best vocal groups in history. BLACKHEART is often praised for their strong bond and chemistry along with their captivating choreography and alluring stage-presence which has led them to be cited as one of the best performers of their generation.

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ starring ! :;

(twice) jihyo ━━ byun nari
(red velvet) seulgi ━━ kim ryujin
(red velvet) joy ━━ moon jangmi
mentioned k-idols ━━ themselves
mentioned western celebs ━━ themselves

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ configurations !
. . . for a better experience <3

backgroundblack
fontgeorgia
text sizesmall

w a r n i n g ! ༉‧₊˚✧

although this book is a work of fiction, it may contain triggering topics such as: strong-language, sexual themes, mentions of violence, depression, anxiety, and struggles with mental health.

if you are uncomfortable with anything that's been mentioned above, i recommend you to not continue reading this story. if you decided to proceed with reading, please do so with caution.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ c r e d i t ! ࿐ྂ

this specific layout belongs to me, but it was also inspired by eyeheartangelz. if any part of my layout resembles someone else's, i promise it's a complete coincidence.

the majority of the gifs, edits, and pictures used in this book (including the book cover) are not mine and are most likely found on google, pintrest, or tumblr.

╭                                   ╮
© -𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀
all rights reserved
¡ 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗶 !
╰                                   ╯