The Descent

The east wing of the mighty palace of Heaven filtered out the soldiers, the guards and the servants for the Mahanayaka himself was gracing this side of the palace.

His prowling steps burdened with the loyalties of the years gone by, clumsily throwing his moccasin embroidered with silver, his heart poured out all of his achievements, his hurdles and remorse of the years gone by only to fill himself with love and sheer love.

A soft breeze lofts at him, changing him from the great Gandivdhari to merely Krishnaa's Krishna.
Her rustling anklets soothes his mental aberrations and the profusely diffusing scent of hers in the air kisses his body delicately.

The sight of her plumping lips over the golden flute engrossed his senses to perceive something unearthly,

"Keshav's will is for us to be together" His voice seconded the melodies of the flute simmering the walls of the room.

"Kaliyuga is where we meet again" His words euphoric to sound like a divine prophecy.
Her lips part to inhale the new freshness of the air, her dark lotus shaped orbs search for an answer unknown.

"What happened, Agnijaa?" Indra's son let himself rain altruistically upon her like his father does upon the earth,
His arms giving her a home,
My home is where he is. A visual from the Dwaparyug,
Her Govind's mischievous smile making her blush on the Swayamvara day,
"The apple of Drupad's eye awaits the third son of Pritha" The master of masters exclaimed, his hand over his heart, silently shedding tears largely knowing the future events.

"Our love has sinned, our love is forbidden" Her serene glow whisking with a fear,
His fingers tracing the perfectly shaped drops flickering from her beautiful eyes,
"But our love is selfless, Narayan himself is the charioteer of the chariot of our devotion"

"The Kalki waiters won't understand what our love means for we did not exchange vows, exclusively" Agnisuta settles her pains in his heart, the softness of his lips over her cheeks send delicious shivers in her mind,

"Our love is beyond any bondage, Madhav himself approved 'only' my participation in the competition which bound us worldly"

"I fear of an outrageous rebellion if we descend to the Earth, again" her gentle caressing over his neck,

Jishnu's glistening pupils enlightened the most beautiful about his hinged devotion, "We can't let your sacrifices be muted or else the universe will never understand  why Draupadi succumbed to her mortality previously"

"Vyasa being the fourth Krishna has stealthily dropped bits of our invisible constancy in his new book, isn't he a naughty fellow?" Vijaya found himself speaking like the Ajaya, Basuriwala.

An uproaring golden flute's soulful rhythms lurched the atmosphere, originating from the gardens of Heaven, Kanha was back to his old ways!

Dhananjay took his most priceless jewel in his arms, her mushy head resting over his heart, syncing her breathing with his heart beats,

"When Rama and Sita, Krishna and Radha were not spared then why do you expect that we will be excused?" His voice knitting with light weighted giggles.

"We know our truth but perhaps the mankind doesn't ..." his fingers fondled her full lips,

"Do we need relationship advice from the residents of earth?" Krishn's Paarth adopted his playful tone,

"If Rama had Sita then Arjun had Draupadi"

Silence illustrated their cosmic conversation,
until we meet again!

___________________________________

This piece of writing can be considered as a prologue to my story, FLOUTING OUR DESTINY, which is based on the 21st century love story of Arjun and Draupadi,
I wanted to post this separately from the story, so here it is!

https://my.w.tt/Cw60wMw0RW

Yes, control your excitement, the eternal couple is back in Kaliyuga to complete their incomplete story!

Join their adventures as they strive to rekindle their otherworldly devotion amongst the horrific past and new problems.

Thank you.