вяσωηιєѕ

I can guarantee a laugh if you watch the video (Don't watch it if you don't like bad words)
•••••••••••••••••••••

"Mommy! Mommy! Lets go to the garden I want to make a flower crown for Katsuki!" You shouted pulling on your mother's sleeve. Your mother could only sigh as she knew she wouldn't get any of her work done. You dragged her all the way to the back garden where you favorite flowers were. "Help me pick them out I want to make one for his mom and dad too!"

"Alright dear how about you pick out the flowers for Katsuki and I'll pick out the ones for her parents?"

"Yeah!" For about an hour the two were in the flower garden talking about candy, animals, and toys while collecting flowers.

"Alright Y/n what did you pick for Katsuki?"

"I picked out orange, red, and yellow flowers! What did you pick out for his parents mommy?" You asked.

"For his father I picked out purple and blue and for his mother I picked out pink and red."

"I wanna make the crown now."

"Alright lets get to it and if we finish early I'll make brownies." At that very moment when you heard brownies, the rest of the world didn't matter. Not Katsuki, your mother, father, not even your brother. At the speed of light you finished the flower crown because you were NOT missing an opportunity for brownies.

"Done!"

Your mother looked at you with shock and then she smiled. "Alright how about I go and start making the cookies and you can finish the rest of the flower crowns?"

"Okay!"

Another hour later you made sure that all 3 flower crowns were made to perfection and your mother was done baking cookies.

"Come on Y/n lets head over to their house now."

"Coming!" You ran over to your mother and grabbed her hand and in the other you were holding the flower crowns. It took an hour to get to Katsuki's house since you lived in a very rural area. You ran up to the door and knocked on it 4 times. Then the door violently opened.

"I told you dammit I don't want any fucking life insurance!" Mitsuki shouted. You screamed and ran behind your mother.

"Mitsuki you should really stop yelling at every person that comes knocking on your door." Your mother laughed. Mitsuki realizing her mistake noticing your frightened state she quickly apologized.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie I thought you were one of those door to door salesmen. Can you forgive me?" She said in a calming tone. You slowly walked up to her and grabbed her hand. Mitsuki confuses by the gesture didn't say anything. Then you grabbed the pink and red flower crown on her head.

"She made the flower crowns herself and couldn't wait to give them to you guys."

Mitsuki nodded in understanding, "Thank you for this crown Y/n I really appreciate it. It's very beautiful. Come on in you two it's windy out here!"

You ran inside and took off your shoes and ran around the house to find Masaru. The two mothers walked in catching up on things. Katsuki hearing the commotion downstairs came down yelling like usual, "Old hag what's with all the noise down here?" Then he got smacked upside his head.

"Watch your mouth brat! Y/n is here with brownies and to give you a flower crown now go be a good boy and accept it!" Katsuki only rubbed his head and looked around to find you. He saw you placing the crown on his fathers head.

"Oi, Whitetail! I heard you got brownies." The two locked eyes and then you ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Kitkatsuki! I made you a flower crown look!" You then showed him the flower crown with the red, orange, and yellow flowers.

"No way in hell am I wearing that!" Then your face started to get sad expression and you mumbled an okay. Then you trudged away to your mom to get brownies because brownies always made you feel better. Watching this Katsuki felt a slight pang in his heart and began to regret his choice of words. When you got to your mom Mitsuki noticed your sad expression and the flower crown you still had in your hand that was for her brat.

"Y/n where's Katsuki? Didn't you give him the flower crown?"

"He said he didn't want to wear it."

"I'll be right back."

Your mother gave you a brownie and you mood lifted a little. There was a lot of yelling in the background but you were too distracted by the brownie to notice. Then Mitsuki walked back holding Katsuki by his shirt.

"Katsuki has something he wants I say to you."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do." Katsuki gulped in nervousness and grumbled then walked up to you.

"Give me the stupid flower crown." When you heard this you smiled brighter than the sun and placed the crown on top of his head. Your mother may or may not have taken a picture or two.

"You look so cute!" You beamed. Katsuki only huffed and took a brownie.

"Come on Whitetail lets watch some TV."

"Okay!"