Willow Malfoy

"Mama! Papa!"

Hermione turn around, completely shocked and stunned at those two words. Draco gasped and turned so fast she heard him slightly crack his neck. They both stared at a little girl.

The little girl had long, curly blond hair, with a little brown fading at the end, wearing a ponytail. Her eyes were crystal blue, making anyone calm in them. She was wearing a light-yellow dress, giggling about and looking up at the two.

"What is is, Mama?" a cute and adorable sound rang through the room. She was tugging her skirt, moving sideways and pursing her lips, as if she was upset.

Hermione looked at Draco, and for a moment their eyes met. She felt a sudden electric connection between him- one that made her spine shiver and her lips tremble. In a good way or not? She didn't know. His grey, misty eyes, she could've spent hours swimming through them, trying to find the hidden meaning and feelings throughout every single direction and change…

Draco felt the very same. His hair stood on end, eyes locked into the chocolate brown's, and it was like he was struck by a minor lighting. It somehow made him look at her whole face. Soft, yet firm, was all he could say and knew about. His lips was apart for a second, gaping at such- such beauty- disgusting feature.

It brought him to last night, the night where he was meant to be walking in the rain…

After announcing he was to leave the Malfoy Manor, he grabbed his umbrella and ignored his mother's warnings of putting on his rain boots, which were lay forgotten and abandoned at the other side of his room.

He gripped the handle of his umbrella tight, soon trotting along in the bad weather. Other people were complaining about it- Draco didn't mind. He liked the rain, for his mother or lady-in-waiting would take him out and let him splatter in the water however he like- he was just going to be beaten by his father later, him saying to 'reflect back' on what he had done so terribly wrong.

Unbelievably, he found a silhouette of something, or someone, was on the ground on his only way home. He was surprised, and started to get panic attacks. He had to go that way to go back, and if he ignored it, nearby people would criticise him as a Malfoy and that he hadn't changed at all. But if he layed down to help, people may also mistaken him as the cause of the person's injury. Either way, both were horrible options.

As Draco got nearer, he bent down, umbrella still shielding him from the rain, however he liked the coolness, and knew he had recognised such a face before. It looked like a woman, with beautiful, curly brown hair. 'She must be a model.' he thought, leaning even further to pick her up.

She was light, he knew, as a feather. She was whimpering, perhaps from the cold, and mumbling a word. Draco carried her in one arm, an arm wrapping around the body, and he felt a feeling he hadn't felt for some time. His cheeks felt warm and a tiniest of pink was creeping onto his face.

He heard a grumble, and felt something wet. He looked down and saw the woman having to slid a tear on her face, rolling onto Draco's sleeve and tangle on his hand. A mixture of pain and depression; he had experienced this well enough to know the horrible feeling.

"Ron… Ron…"

The name became clearer and Draco nearly slipped his grasp on the woman. He looked back down at the slim body and realised- at once- that it was Granger.

As a Malfoy, he should've let her go, let the filthy mudblood drop onto the wet, cold ground and walk away none the wiser, not caring about his reputation. Instead, his heart told him otherwise. He was so humiliated by himself that he had called this- this- a model. But her body was fit and so slim… warm too, despite the fact she had been on the ground. He shook the thought.