2. Blackpink Ranking / All Songs

13. Hope Not
I actually really enjoy this song but it doesn't stand out at all and you easily forget about it.

12. Stay
You may notice that I'm not really a fan of ballads and I think that stay get's boring very easily. But I still love the vocals on the track.

11. Really
I like it but I don't really listen to it because I alway forget that this track exists.

10. Boombayah
Don't get me wrong. This song is great and was very strong for a debut song but the chorus get's a bit annoying after some time because I listened to it very often.

9. Kick It
I actually like this song as well but again I don't listen to it that much.

8. See U Later
I listened to this song a lot and I mean a lot. I just kinda got bored to it so I stopped listening.

7. Forever Young
I didn't understand the hype of this song because I didn't like the beat dropped and how the song ended. But the beginning of the song is great.

6. Kill This Love
I kinda admit that I was a bit disappointed when I first heard KTL.
I thought it sounded a bit empty and YG could have done a lot better if the song was produced better but after I listened to it a couple times I started loving the song.

5. Don't Know What To Do
This is the best song from KTL and I think it would have been better if it was the title track instead of KTL.
I also love the vocals especially Jisoos on this track.

4. Whistle
I can't say more except that Whistle is a bop.

3. As If It's Last
I love this song so much and It's truly a masterpiece. But I don't like that Jisoo didn't get that much lines in comparisons with the other members.

2. DDU-DU DDU-DU
YG couldn't have done it better with DDDD as title track for Square Up. I mean how can you not like this song.

1. Playing With Fire
In my opinion PWF is the best song because I like that it has more of a darker sound than the other tracks and I really like the meaning and the vocals of this song.
And I think it is also the strongest song out of all the other songs they have put out.

What are your favoritw songs by Blackpink?