𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘.

𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 —a wannabe poet whospends most of his timeat the library nearby

𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 —
a wannabe poet who
spends most of his time
at the library nearby.

LIM JIMIN is a seventeen — well, almost eighteen — year old university student who has a love for flowers and poems

LIM JIMIN is a seventeen — well, almost eighteen — year old university student who has a love for flowers and poems. he stands at 5'1 and wants to be able to hug someone taller than him and smother them with kisses. if he finds someone shorter than him, he'll hug the crap out of them forever and ever. oopsie.

he studies creative writing and he loves it. his love for poetry exceeds his love for you, so if you manage to steal his heart, please don't be jealous of his poems and the library.

speaking of the library, before going out to the library to read some books, jimin has to make sure he looks decent. his closet mostly consists of oversized sweaters, t-shirts and ripped jeans. to top it off, he has two ear piercings and he always wears a beret as he thinks it's cute. if you take him out on a date, please be patient as he can take quite a while to get ready.

jimin is always smiley and has a smile on his face 25/8. being friends with him grants you unlimited giggles, smiles and hugs. he finds almost everything funny and his laugh is contagious. he smiles, you smile!

he doesn't really like socialising as he's usually quiet but he'll try his best to be friends with you! he might come off as a cold person at first but he'll warm up to you soon enough!