CHAPTER 03

LAUREN POV

I told Camila about Brad, asking me out. To see if I got a reaction from her.

But she seemed cool about it, I guess she could care less who I go out with. I was hoping to get a jealous reaction from her.

I guess, a date with Brad wouldn't hurt. Right?

The bell soon rang, I made my way out with Brad who offered to take me to my next class.

"So laur, have you thought enough about my offer on that date?" Brad said leaning against the classroom's door.

He is cute. Why not.

"Yeah, Brad. It seems like it could be fun" I simply said with a smile.

"Great, how does tomorrow at 8 sound?" Brad said, with his smile.

"Sounds great"

"Good, I can't wait" he told me walking away slowly.

"Neither can I" I told him, before walking into my class, and taking a seat next to Dinah who was fixing her make up.

"So you and Brad?" She asked me.

"What?"

"Yeah, I thought you hated no lips."

" I never said, I hated him.. I said t-that I didn't know him" I lied.

I honestly don't like him, but I'll give him a chance. I can't seem to remember the reason why I hated him.

"Anyways, are you.. Like?" Dinah asked me, waving her hands in the air, trying to find the right words.

"Dating? Not yet. Were going out tomorrow." I answered her.

"Oh..cool" she told, before paying attention once again to her make up.

I stared out into space for a moment.

I thought about, what Camila told me.

I should go out with Emily more? Uh I don't know. She seems to dislike me to much.

But should I, try to become friends with her at least? I think I'll try. For my dad.

Hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment.
- kimberly