When you travel to visit him

Sorry for any grammar mistakes! English is not my first language! Hope you enjoy my story anyways!

You are in a long distance relationship with itachi, well, at least until you finish university! He lives in Japan, near Tokyo, you live a bit far away from him, but that doesn't stop your deep love for that man.

You just arrived at the Tokyo international airport. The flight was exhausting, you just couldn't fall asleep. The idea of seeing him again was keeping you so exited! You were waiting for your luggage when your boyfriend texted you. You unlocked the phone to read his message, the small keychain that he gave you the last time you saw each other was attached to your phone. It always reminded you of him, and especially in this moment, it brought a smile to you "You arrived? Is everything alright?" He was a bit protective sometimes, but you liked it; he never surpassed the thin line that makes it annoying.
You replied his message and once you got a hold of your luggage, you went towards the exit. There were so many people: some of them were running, walking around, some were checking they're phone, others were just talking. You looked around, searching for that familiar dark, long hair and those stunning black piercing eyes.
A hand touched your shoulder, as you turned around his aura surrounded you. "Hi" even though some people might see him as a cold person, you felt the tenderness in his words. You missed his deep, warm voice. "Hi itachi" you hugged him, and he hugged you back, his hands in your hair, keeping you close to his chest. "I... Missed you so much" some tears rolled down your checks, his delicate fingers whipped them away as a warm smile appeared in his face. "Don't cry, I'm here with you now... Is there something I can do to make you stop crying?" "Just hug me again, a little more". You just stood there for a few minutes, feeling your bodies and souls together again, inevitably.
Itachi brought you to have breakfast in a nearby caffè. Everything was just so nice, even though you've already visited Japan before, it was like living it all again.
It was a nice, sunny morning in Tokyo, you loved that place, the people, and your boyfriend. You drank your tea and ate a small breakfast as itachi was constantly looking at you. Talking with him was enchanting, he was one of those person than could make you feel safe and in peace with yourself just by saying "hello". You just felt at home with him. His dark eyes pierced through your soul.
"Would you like to go somewhere after we finish breakfast?" "After I finish breakfast, did you eat something at home at least?"
"You know I eat rice and eggs for breakfast; but I know you enjoy eating sweet food, so I brought you here. Anyways I ate breakfast at home"
"Good, you need to keep yourself healthy! What about going home first? So I can drop everything, and then we can go to have a walk around Tokyo!" "Sure, let's do that".
We spent an amazing day together, Tokyo is beautiful, and itachi brought you around to visit some really peculiar places: like typical Japanese markets, old caffes, nice restaurants and parks.
At the end of the day you went back home. You changed into your pijamas and went in bed. Your boyfriend followed right after you. He hugged you, keeping you close as you turned around to face the other side. You loved being his little spoon. His raspy voice echoed through the room: "Hope you had fun with me today" "Yes... I always have fun with you, no matter what" his face snuggled in your shoulder, he moved your hair a bit and you could feel his deep steady breath hitting your skin and his slow heartbeat. "I love you" you said softly "I love you too... more than you might think". After cuddling a bit you both felt asleep, you were just so tired. It was still a long vacation, and you surely were going to spend some beautiful moments with your amazing boyfriend.