chapter 1 lost Nightmare

Nightmare was not around.Dream was talking with star sanses.and about bad guys thats hard to say what are they doing.
                                         "With The bad guys(Nightmare's gang/team"
Dust:"uh guys?"
Killer:"CROSS GLVE US THE COOKIES!"
Cross;"NO!!"
Horror:"then we will take it"
While Error was siping coffee and watching their cookie war he said
ErRoR: "Im GlAd Im NoT iN tHiS wAr" Error sips one more time from his coffee until Cross acidently bumps at Error and the coffee falls.Error stared like idfc.Killer kinda sounded worried about how long Nightmare is lost.Cross Dust and Horror was caring too.also Error too.something wasnt right.Killer yelled out like hell to stop the cookie war with worry and madness.
Killer:"GUYS STOP NOW!!"
Everyone stoped and began to do plans to find Nightmare..uh now about star sanses...
                                                           "With the star sanses"
Ink:"guys we should admit that Nightmare is lost..."
Blue:"oh nuuu!!!"
Dream:"NOOOO!!!"Dream cryed out and began to panic so is Ink and Blue did.of course they all panicked.
Dream:"WE HAVE TI FIND NIGHTMARE!!!"
Blue:"DREAM IS RIGHT!!!"
Ink:"WE HAVE TO MAKE A PLAN!DONT FORGET ABOUT HIS GANG!!" Ink yelled out.everyone nods and then the Star Sanses began to working on a plan.while Nightmare was at his room in actuality.and whats going on with him? He doesnt looks so well about himself.
                                                          "WİTH NİGHTMARE"
Nightmare was busy about his uncorrupted form meaning of uncorruppted side of him about bringing him first time knowing that his uncorrupted side doesnt know what happend while he was corrupted. Nightmare held out a sigh and hugged his knees trying to focus on bringing his uncorrupted side back to control..
Nightmare:"come on....just wake up...already..." he focuses on bringing his uncorrupted side back..will he come back?.
((Ok sorry if this chapter was short and not good because it is my first story..so tell me if its good and if it should continue.))
truenightmaresans
329 words.