○●○ Chapter One ●○●

<> Third person P.O.V. <>

   Izuku was sitting at his table eating cereal, before he heads to school. His mother was at work already, but Izuku didn't mind, it was normal. Once he was done, he places his bowl and spoon in the sink. He then, ran up to his room to get ready, hair swishing behind him.

   In his room, Izuku grabbed his uniform and set it on his bed. Quickly hiding his wings and tail so they wouldn't get in the way, he started to get undressed. Taking off his shirt, he struggled a bit getting it over his horns. Then he took of his basketball shorts.

   As soon as he was done changing, he brought his wings and tail back. Brushing his long hair, he looked in the mirror at himself. Once he was satisfied with his look, he ran downstairs. Grabbing his shoulder bag, since a backpack wouldn't fit with his wings, and he made his way to school.

~~ Timeskip brought to you by a gay potato ~~

◇◆◇ Izuku's P.O.V. ◆◇◆

   I was sitting in class, unfortunately I had to be in the back due to my wings and horns. The teacher was talking about our futures or something, but I wasn't paying attention to him. I was just trying to stay awake. He then threw the papers shouting something, but I didn't hear it. I was falling asleep.

Third Person P.O.V.

   The teacher shouted, "I ASSUME YOU ALL WANT TO BE HEROS!" While throwing the papers.

   Everyone got excited and activated their quirks, apart from Izuku, who was asleep.

   "Pfff, come on Sensei. Don't lump me in with these extras. I'm the only one who will become a pro hero. These guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks for the busted D-Listers." Katsuki said, with his feet propped up on his desk.

   "Ah yes, Bakugo, you were aiming for U.A. correct?" The teacher replied. "Oh and Midoriya as well."

   Everyone froze and turned around to look at the said boy. He was fast asleep with his wings drooping on the floor around him. Snoring softly, his tail wrapped around his legs. They all started whispering about him the each other.

   "What? He's going to be a hero?"

   "But he has a villain's quirk"

   "I doubt he would even make it through the gates looking like that."

   Katsuki glared at the sleeping boy, he then ran towards his desk. Setting off an explosion near his face, he woke Izuku up.

   Yawning, Izuku said, "Oh is class over already?" He then looked around the class. "What? Did something happen? Are my wings on fire again?" He turned around to look at his wings when, Katsuki grabbed his left horn and yanked on it, hard. "OWW! WHAT THE HECK?!" Izuku said while getting pulled forward.

   "Don't you EVER think you can get into U.A. with me! I am the only one here fit enough to become a hero!" Katsuki growled in Izuku's ear.

   Izuku stood up and kicked Katsuki in the knee. With a crack, he let go of Izuku's horn and fell to the ground clutching his knee.

   "Don't you EVER think you can grab my horns without any consequences!" Izuku growled back, repeating Katsuki's words. "I have a chance to get into U.A. just like you do. So don't think your threats will stop me!" He said while glaring, his creepy green eyes digging into crimson red ones.