Aftermath

A fairy landed in the aisle of a church with a very mixed reception.

 "Puck!" Daphne was the first one to rush forward and hug him tightly.

 "Hey, Marshmallow." He grinned.

 The Grimm half of the church exploded in exclamations of, "Hey, Puck! How ya doing?" and "Look who decided to show up!" and the like.

 Meanwhile, the crowd in the other half of the pews stared in horror at the winged man who had just flown in through the window. One woman shrieked like a banshee.

 Snow White approached their half, arms raised like she was trying to calm a horse.

 "Don't panic, folks, we'll explain everything shortly," she announced.

 "You're late," Sabrina called to the man in front of her, unable to contain her grin. Seeing him after five years, Sabrina found all the bitterness and anger she'd been feeling for so long melting away. He was wearing a dark green suit, and she had to admit he looked good.

 "Sorry I have a life outside of you," Puck joked.

 "Well, I hope you're happy." She let a little anger back in. "Now we have to dust all these people!" She gestured to the dozens of guests in formal wear gaping at Puck. This seemed to be the first time he'd noticed them.

 He brushed it off. "Flying was the fastest way to get here. That's why I brought my own forgetful dust." He held up a large Ziploc bag of glitter.

 "Jake?" Sabrina asked fondly, snatching the bag. 

 "He sends his love."

 Just then Sabrina remembered Bradley.

 Her groom, frozen on the spot, had eyes wide as golf balls that kept bouncing back and forth between Sabrina and Puck.

 "Sabrina, what is going on?" he asked through gritted teeth.

 "It doesn't matter, Bradley," Sabrina assured, trying to put on a calm face; she didn't like how scared he looked. "You won't remember this in a minute." She opened the bag, but before she could reach into it, Daphne piped up.

 "Wait, Sabrina. Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, maybe we don't have to tell the whole family, but shouldn't you give Bradley a chance? You don't start a marriage off with lies." Sabrina thought about that. Was she being unfair to him? She had always wanted to keep at least this part of her life separate from the weirdness of the rest of it. She looked at Puck with the question in her eyes. He immediately looked down at his shoes.

 "I mean, I'm no relationship guru, but you did always say magically messing with people's minds is wrong." 

 Sabrina's parents stepped out of the wedding party line.

 "I've got to admit, I would've appreciated someone telling me about the family business before I walked down the aisle," Veronica Grimm told her daughter.

 "I've told you before; I didn't want to add more anxiety onto that day," Henry defended himself.

 "Yes, I know dear, but this might be right for them." Sabrina's mother nodded at the couple.

 Bradley's face was red now. "Will somebody tell me what is going on and what just crashed our wedding?!"

 Puck looked offended. "Rude."

 Sabrina turned to Bradley, strengthening her resolve. "Bradley, there's something you need to know about me. About my family." She lowered onto the altar's steps with him. Puck and Daphne took the bag of forgetful dust and prepared to distribute it over people's heads, including the priest, who was bent over in a desperate prayer.