Part 1: How I became what I was born to be

I am Victoria Hill.

You may call me Mistress Victoria, Mistress, or Miss.

I was born in Bristol England in 1979. I had a modest English home life. My father came back from the war and became a brick layer, my Mother looked after me and the house. I guess my Father had undiagnosed PTSD after the war, and my mother and I found him hanged in their bedroom in Christmas 1984. This destroyed my mother and she slowly started to lose herself and she was checked into a mental institution in 1986.

At sixteen years old I was moved into a children's home. Basically an orphanage/school. I spent nine miserable months there being bullied by the staff and the other girls there, when one day I was brought to the Headmaster's office. Inside I was introduced to a woman that I would come to know as Miss Maggie.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Victoria, Miss." I replied.

She was very nice and we chatted for a bit. Then she asked me to take off my dress. I looked at the Headmaster and he nodded yes. I opened my dress and it fell to the floor. Miss Maggie came over to me and inspected me. She checked my head, my teeth, like she was buying a horse. She put her hands on my medium sized breasts, massaged them and then tweaked my nipples. I was nervous, but aroused. I had never been touched like that before.

She then told me to sit on the Headmaster's desk and spread my legs. She knelt down and inspected my virgin pussy. I didn't know at the time, but she was checking to see if my hymen was intact. It was. She then turned to the Headmaster who was watching intently and said, "She will do."

With that, I was to gather my things and I would leave with Miss Maggie that very day. We arrived at a large building in the heart of London. I would later find out it was a private gentleman's club. I was brought in the back entrance and straight to Miss Maggie's room. It was late, and I was tired from the trip.

Miss Maggie took me to the bath and proceeded to wash me with a soft cloth. It was very sensual and relaxing. She then got up, took off her clothes and got into the bath with me. I looked up at her nakedness with awe, She was a little plump but still beautiful. She moved in behind me and put her arms around me and gently moved her fingers across my skin.

She rubbed my nipples until they were hard and very sensitive. I was tingling all over. She then moved her hands down my stomach to my pussy. She began to rub my clitoris. I had touched my self there before, but she knew exactly what to do down there. She rubbed me and kissed my neck.

I was starting to feel flushed, I was building to an orgasm, but had never had one before. Then I started to cum! My first ever orgasm! It was truly amazing! Miss Maggie dried me off, my knees were weak and she carried me to her bed. I fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I awoke to Miss Maggie rubbing my clit again. She smiled at me and kissed me gently on the lips. Her lips then trailed down my naked body down to my breasts as she sucked roughly on my nipples. She then trailed her tongue down my stomach and to my pussy.

She started to expertly tongue my pussy. The sensation was indescribable. She licked me for what seemed like hours. I would almost come and she would stop, teasing me.

She then moved up and spread her legs, she moved my head to her very wet pussy. I instinctively started to lick her. She tasted musky and amazing. She proceeded to tell me about the clitoris and the clitoris hood, how to flick my tongue on the clit, but also lick it with the flat of my tongue. She taught me to softly suck on the labia and tongue her very sensitive anus. My first lesson in cunnilingus was going very well, when she started to cum very loudly, squeezing her thighs tightly around my head.