Possessive And Protective Pt2

That night, as the younger headed out toward Club... He had an unusual feeling...He felt as if someone was following him, but decided to ignore since he always over thinks.

As he got close to the club, he fixed his hair and his clothes before entering the club. He couldn't believe that he was going to meet his Idol!

He soon found his best friend Emma, and his Idol Tavepong, chatting and laughing. He grew more and more nervous now.

What should I ask him? Should I ask him for some advice? I want to know what inspired him to do what he does?

He took all his courage to walk toward Emma and Tavepong. He give a wai to the older male and introduced himself. He felt the older male scan his body and he grew more nervous.

"Hello N'Rome, I hard a lot about you"

"You did?" Asked Rome as he eyed Emma.

"Yes. It's really nice to finally see you in person. Emma showed me some of your work and I really liked it!"

Rome's heart skipped a beat as his smile grew wider and wider.

"Really P'!!! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me!"

"Haha. Your really one cute kid."

Rome started blushing. Hearing so many compliments from his Idol felt like a dream to him.

"Oh that remains me!"

Tavepong took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Rome.

"This is my card. My company is having a competition for young photographers like you to see who would get chosen to be my assistant. You will be trained by a professional photographer, and once you get the skills, you could even work in my company." He explained.

Rome took the card. He couldn't believe this! It couldn't be true... How could he get so lucky like that? Meeting his Idol, getting compliments, and then getting a chance to be his assistant?

"P', I would love that!" Rome said without even thinking. He knew he should discuss this matter with Pick first, but he was too excited to think.

''That's amazing! Why don't we have a drink and celebrate this at the dance floor?" Emma suggested.

The 3 of them joined the other strangers in the Dance Floor as they expressed their Joy through the music. Rome started dancing as if there was no tomorrow. He was really excited to go home and tell Pick about the good news. Of course he had to twist some of his words so Pick wouldn't know Rome came to the club.

Meanwhile with Pick.

Pick Was following Rome the whole way to the Club. When he noticed Rome fixing himself before entering the club, the firey feeling
Inside his chest grew. Pick soon entered the club after Rome. He saw how Rome was nervous when he went close to a guy.

Who was this guy and why is he making my Rome feel so nervous?

Pick decided to take a seat in a far table, where he could see Rome but Rome couldn't see him. The whole time he saw Rome smiling and popping out his dimple like a five year old.

How could he show his dimples to someone else?! Those only belong to me!

He wanted to go up and take Rome home, but then he saw the stranger giving Rome a card. Did he just give my Rome his number?