~*Sneak Peak Chapter*~

This is a small little sneak peak of what's going to happen in the next chapter. My readers deserve this, because I know I haven't on top of my books. I have recieved many votes recently and you guys captured my attention. I am hoping I get my own laptop soon to update faster. For the readers who are still hooked and can't wait until next chaper, I have this nice sneak peak for you!

~*SNEAK PEAK*~

UNKNOWN POV

The sound of heels hitting the ground came closer. In the matter of seconds, a person was standing in front of me.

Not just any person, my worst enemy.

Her hands here on her waist. Her new red dress stoped a few inchs above her mid thighs. It was so short, I fear that if she fell down forward, her butt will be fully shown, maybe a dirty tonge or nothing but bare skin will show. I mean like, she sleeps around so much, when is she even wearing panties. Her dress was a sweetheart strappless, with a bow at the top. She wore matching red pumps.

"Take a damn picture. It will last longer." She said with a laugh at the end, fliping her short red hair.

UNKNOWN POV

I quickly got off her back. She sniffed the air again and started to whimper. Her eyes looked at the house with sadness.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head. I went to knock of the door. Before I could knock a third time, the door quickly opened. A tall man answered the door. He had bags under his brown, half open eyes. He sniffed the air and quickly pushed me out the way to see Monica's mom.

He growled at her.

Monica's Mom stepped toward him and growled back showing her sharp teeth. I could tell he was about to shift. His eyes were going pitch black and his teeth were growing sharper.

'Oh shit! Oh shit! Werewolf fight!' I thought backing up away from them.

****

Each Unknown POV will reveal itself in chapter eight!

I hope you enjoyed!

Love yall!

Dedicated to a couple fans, who captured my attention! :

@_byby_kay_

@ZaVeyah

@BrxkenHxlo

@munchkinsQUEEN

@Rose24686

@p_a_n_d_a2001

@JDvillalovos13