The Quietus

3000 AD

The forgotten world became separated into districts after the war of the forgotten. No one knows how these beings came to be, only that they brought rage and destruction to the world during their onslaught. After the war people gained different abilities and/or enhancements. The organization "Void" was established as a dominating force that would rule over all the districts. A total of seven districts were made, District Six being the homestead of Void. Valor, a group of evolved people was created during the rise of Void. They fight against Void and hold three out of the seven districts. District Two is the homestead of Valor.

Malice, the pillar of Void, five elite warriors spread out between districts five-seven. Beauty, Rage, Agony, Fear, and Destruction; five names that spread throughout the districts. Few people have lived to tell stories about these beings, many have died by their hand, and some think of them as only myths. The Void's power only grows stronger as time passes on, Valor has no known warriors to fight for their cause, but still holds three of the seven districts.

The journey you are about to witness is of a man by the name of Leonard Rince. A man bestowed an ability from the Quietus, the only person to be evenly matched with every opponent he faces and rarely loses at that. His two companions Silvia and Elric join him on his journey to discover the truth of Quietus and find their own answers along the way.

What may this adventure hold?

Hope you enjoy the story as it progresses. Plan to publish a new chapter at least once a week, maybe more.

Plz vote, comment and share. Would love to hear your feedback.

        - Illogical_Writer