Chapter one

District one, the scientific part of valor, the people that live here create armor, weapons, etc. The items are distributed between districts one through three. I am a traveler with no true motives other than to find out the truth. The Quietus took some much from the people that now live in the forgotten world. Lucky I ended up helping create Valor and met my friends Silvia and Elric. Elric is the funny, energetic guy out of our group, Silvia is the passionate yet quirky lady of the group, and I'm well... I'm me.

I met them a while after Quietus, during that time a Organization by the name of Void was created and tormented the remaining survivors of Quietus. Taking anyone they deemed useful and making them their slaves. Some even volunteered to join the cause for better living conditions. The rest of us fought back and created Valor. A equal yet strong foundation for those who want freedom. Our leader has never been seen or had any type of reference since the creation of Valor.

Void is a highly advanced organization, it's run by Malice. A group of five elite warriors, Beauty, Rage, Agony, Fear and Destruction. They wear all black armor and have very unique abilities. Each of them are trained in hand to hand combat and each carry a specific weapon of choice. Many have died by the hands of Malice and few have survived to give information to districts about what the Void is planning. Though there isn't enough info, I can't shake the feeling that something big is coming.

Both Valor and Void our split between three districts, Valor districts one through three. Void districts five through seven. District four is a wasteland inhabited by various creatures and entities. Most of the battles between the groups are in district four. Currently I'm looking for armor, nothing special just something that suits my needs. I usually come to district one for medicines and different types of accessories for Silvia, she loves to decorate. I venture through the various shops set up in town, picking up a few things here and there. Finally I make it to the legendary blacksmith, Scarfo, known for his unique weapons and armor. I look through his work and come across a set of bronze armor, a long sword and mid size shield. I consult him about the price and we come to a agreement. I pay him and start my journey back to district three. I wonder what Elric and Silvia are up to?