ZOMBIES!?! Wht the hell...

(Nicole's POV)

Omgg I can't believe it ONE FUCKIN DIRECTION IS IN FRONT OF MY EYES! :0 Niall's even sexier in person! OMGGGG... Breathe in And out In and out....

"RUN!!!" all the boys yelled..

Niall grabbed my hand and started running and dragging me. Omg NIALL HORAN TOUCHING MY HAND! Never will I wash this hand again Never Ever! ;)

I see out of the corner of my eye Ash getting pulled by Zayn. We're all running in the direction (haha..) of Victoria Secrets. :0 we all run in and shut the doors... Louis locks the doors and the boys back up. Me and ash just look at EACHOTHER! I look back at the boys and extend my hand.

" Heey I'm Nicole"

"Hi" they all repeat.

"And I'm Ash!" they just nod there heads. I get so bored I start humming the song (Blow my whistle baby) then I start singing it. Ash joins in. Then the boys do too. After we get done we start to have an actual conversation.

"Are u guys fans?" Harry said me and ash just nod are heads. They all repeat with "Cool or Nice" After all long awkward silence... I yell "IM A MOFO NINJA!!!" Everyone just starts laughing like crazy! But then we hear Moans and screams and bangs. I turn my head towards the door. Since its glass we can see outside. But trust me I really didn't want to. There was blood everywhere. People biting people running around some on the ground going limp. So walking slowly moaning....

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yell....

They all look at me then I remember... "Omg ash member that you said there was more canibolizum. "Yea" she says.. "well I guess It turned into a virous."

"THAT MEANS WERE HAVING A ZOMBIE APOCOPLSE!" Zayn screams. "Yupppppp!!" I say slowly... Everyone looks terrified. Ash and me just are as scared but we don't like to show are fear. Niall comes up to me and hugs me. I try so hard to keep from fangirling. So I just hug back. Then I remember one thing. Where in a mall, in Victoria Secret, with zombies blocking us from getting out.

"Oh no guys were trapped in here till they leave but they can smell are fleash!" I say. "Someone's got to get out some how and make a distraction!" Liam says. Then I see it are only hope! A vent!

"Guys look a vent!" they all look but there's one problem it's a small vent! And guess what looks like I'm the only one that could fit.....