22. Private Helicopter

Che Stuart's gaze which was originally cold suddenly became more horrible and dangerous when he heard Qi's words. He stared at Shaoyang Qi ferociously with pupils narrowing, "Get the hell out of my sight. I do not want to see you."

"Che..."

"I said get the hell out of my sight. Don't you understand Chinese?" The guests in the restaurant were so shocked by the gruesome roar that they dared not to breathe hard. Jiabao who was held in his arms was also so shocked that his face turned pale. Such horrible Che Stuart was just like the homicidomania from the hell.

Shaoyang Qi whom Che Stuart yelled at slightly wriggled his lips. He turned around and left reluctantly after smiling at Jingyou Jane awkwardly.

Jingyou Jane looked at the furious face of Che Stuart cautiously, "Although I don't know what's going on between you and young master of Qi's Family, I can't understand your attitude in the situation. Whatever, Shaoyang Qi treated you with due respect from beginning to end..."

"You have no right to teach me a lesson," Che Stuart who was very angry cut her off sharply. "Shut up if you don't want to make me get angrier."

Seeing all people in the restaurant look at her with sympathy, Jingyou Jane was surprisingly calm and took a deep breath, "Well, I will shut up!"

She turned around and left relentlessly. Looking at her back, Che Stuart called her off angrily, "Did I let you leave? What the hell your attitude is?"

Jingyou Jane paused for a moment, "If you want other people to be nice to you, should you review your own principle of being a human? For people who don't deserve respect, I don't have to look at his face." ... ongoing ...

Welcome to click below link to see the whole chapter 22 on Flying Lines ↓