Chapter 2

As I lay in bed I hear Mum come into the room.

“WAKE UP CRISTA!” she yells.

I was in bed lying on my front, arms and legs spread out, blankets on the ground.

“Grrrr!” I growl. I sling my arm over my eyes and decide to sleep in for a few more minutes. After what I think is a few minutes I roll over and check my phone.

“FRICKIN’ HELL I’M GOING TO BE LATE!” I yell.

I get up as fast as I can and throw on my school clothes. I throw my light pink, polka dot skirt and a white crop top in my bag. I tie my hair up in a perfect bun leaving out a few wispy bits and my fringe to frame my face. I run downstairs and scoff my coco puffs down my throat. Mum was making my lunch since I had only 4 minutes to get myself ready. I quickly put my lunch in my bag “Bye mom love ya,” I call, blowing a kiss to her.

“Bye darling, have a good time!”  

I roll my eyes. “I’ll try!”

My two year old little sister toddles over to me and hugs my legs. “Bye Bye!”

“Bye Hannah,” I giggle and ruffle her hair.

As I walk out the door I see my cat Elmo cleaning his paw.

“Seeya Elmo,” I say bending down and scratching him behind his ear.

He purrs and leans into my fingers.

I giggle and stand up, my eyes catch on the bus that is just about to leave.

“WAIT FOR ME!” I call, waving my hands up and down. The bus was already full as I stepped through the bus door. There was always one seat spare though. My seat. The one behind the drivers. The chatter of the bus fills my ears as the bus starts up so I decide to put my headphones in and listen to Pink ‘Walk Of Shame’. Seven minutes later we arrive at school. I walk out of the bus grabbing my time table out of my pocket.

“Great. Double science. What stuff are we cutting up today,” I say sarcastically.

I walk over to my locker and put my items inside then I head outside to get to my class 2b. I sit at my table looking down from the outside. Then I see Joseph outside with some people.

“What is he doing?” I whisper to myself seeing two guys and one girl out there with him.

Then my science teacher Mr Heaman came over to me.

“Pay attention Miss Black this knowledge is very important to your test.”

“I’m sorry,” I say looking up at him  

Three girls are laughing at me. I turn around and glare at them.

“So class we are cutting up a sheep's eyes today,”

“Awesome!” most of the class say.

But my mind is on Joesph. We all get up from our seats and walk to the teacher's table. There is a bucket filled with eyeballs. Seeing Mr Heaman pick up an eyeball and grab a knife, I thought I was going to throw up but I turn around a keep my mind on something else like Joseph and what he is up too. Since the teacher was done demonstrating, it was the classes turn to do it and we had to be partnered up with three or four people so I went with the guys because in this school girls are such bitches and make stuff up that isn’t true and so lots of shit dramas come about. So going with the guys was a good idea. I walk up to Chase and Michael who are both half geeky and half popular. They let into their close knit group of people in what they look like and how they act so I joined up with them.