Part 15

TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᑕOᑎTᗩIᑎᔕ 18+ ᔕTᑌᖴᖴ

Y/n walked out into the hall towards the stairs and saw Jungkook sitting at the bottom.

He stood up as soon as he saw her, gave her a sweet smile and outstretched his hand towards her.

Y/n accepted his hand and Jungkook carefully pulled her up the four flights of stairs towards his room.

He turned around and took both of her hands and pulled her into his room

"We don't have to do this you know" he tells her

"What?" She asks confused

"We could just cuddle we don't have to seal the bond tonight-" he tries to say getting cut off

"No I- I want to"

He nods and pulls her body closer to his chest and tilts her chin upwards and plants a loving, gentle kiss on her lips.

Tonight was about making love and making the other feel special, not about fulfilling needs.

He pulls away from the kiss and pulls his shirt off and over his head revealing his toned chest and stomach.

then he moves to take Y/N's dress off along with his jeans leaving them both in their underwear.

He places his hands back onto her waist and rubs them in a circular motion.

"It's alright baby, you can touch me" he softly whispers to her. Noticing her hesitation to wrap her arms back around his neck.

Y/n places her hands just before his chest and runs them up and over around his neck.

Jungkook sighs at the feeling of his mates touch.

He places another kiss on her lips pulling her more against him.

"I'm going to remove your bra, is that okay?" He asks for her approval

Y/n gives a slight nod

He runs his hands from her waist

Up her sides

To her back where he unclasped her bra letting it fall to the ground.

Y/N shys away and try's to cover herself

"Don't try to hide, your absolutely stunning baby" He complements her pulling her towards the bed, before carefully pushing her towards the mattress.

He carefully slides your underwear off and tosses them somewhere on the floor.

He then removes his boxers also discarding them somewhere on the floor.

He slides his body up to hover over you giving you another kiss,

Moving from your lips, down your neck, towards your chest and sliding down your stomach.

Making you as bright as a strawberry and cover your face.

He chuckles softly and pulls your hands away from your face and softly kisses your lips again.

He lines up at your entrance and looks towards you for permission which you give.

He slowly pushes himself half way

You wince in pain a few tears stray from your eyes.

Jungkook is quick to kiss them away

"We can stop, we don't have to do this" he tells you

His eyes holding nothing but love and worry.