Chapter 1 : 𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪

Luna had to speak to her family about the fantastic offer she got. It was an offer she had never thought she'd get. She was so excited about the offer she immediately went and told all of her friends.

1 hour before at Luna's high school :

"you are Luna ?" said the Counselor. "oh yeah i am is there something wrong?" "oh no nothing is wrong id just like to say that your photos are amazing and that it is your lucky day because you got a scholarship!" "no. way." luna said in shock of the counselors words. The counselor replies back to luna and says "this is amazing! ive been in and out of scholarships and they really didn't seem to work for me". uncertainly the counselor says "there is one slight problem". "what seems to be the problem?" questions Luna. "the scholarship is in South Korea" "oh crap, ill have to leave here?" "yeah that seems to be the case". Luna stared at the floor thinking about what she can do rather than not taking the scholarship. Luna responded with "ill think about it" the counselor said "of course take as much time as you need". Luna walked away with anger and hopelessness thinking she wouldn't even be able to go because of her strict parents anyway.

Luna goes ahead and decides to call her friend Crystal, Luna tells her everything including how strict her parents are even leaving the house in general. Crystal goes ahead and tells Luna "go for it this is your one chance! You will never get this chance again and besides, Asian men are hot so if i were you id totally go even if my parents tell me no". "i- what did you just speak because it definitely was not english" "JUST DO IT" Crystal hangs up on Luna while Luna speaks to the ending call "okay stupid Nike slogan". Luna goes ahead and sleeps so she could have her thoughts straight when it came to deciding this lifetime change.

The next morning Luna wakes up she checks her phone and she sees 3 missed calls from Crystal with a text saying that she found an apartment there for her to stay already.

luna has already had enough and texted her back ...

here is the apartment it's sooo cheap and worth it! say u would say u will go to South Korea

                             okayyy fineeee i'll      look into it.. if it is good i'll definitely call...

Luna without hesitation sends the text to Cystal. she thought to herself, "why is she so consistent i just wanna choose this on my own". "then again i asked for her opinion. Ughhhh why am i like this why cant i just choose."

Luna got out of bed to go to the nearest coffee shop. It's where she takes most of her time thinking.

Luna got to the coffee shop one of her friends worked at. Also known as where her crush worked every Saturday.

Luna loved being next to him, she always wanted to be close but there was only one problem. Her crush is Crystal's older brother.

Luna sat down and unpacked her things to write because it was the only thing she wanted to do. then all of a sudden her crush comes to take her order

Heyyyyyy Lunaaaa

Hey Axel

wow that's it ? a "Hey Axel"

I mean yeah you don't deserve anything else to be honest

i hate you so much Luna..

the usual ?

you know it and i know you do

luna goes and smiles at the ground when offended her. She continues to unpack her stuff while she thinks of how she could deal with this. She always liked Axel with all of her heart but if she does take this sholarship she wont even see him again. She never had the guts to even speak to him about the feeling she was experiencing.

Axel went to take Luna's order but on this particular day he noticed something about her, she was stressed. "About what though" he questions to himself. He stares at Luna until she looks back at him. Axel immediately turned away from Luna and continued to work on the orders given to him.

Luna thought about what she did, "did i do something wrong? Why did he look at me like that, ughhh i'm such an idiot." Luna shook her head to find something else to think about. Of course the scholarship was the first thing to distract her from facing the awkwardness of the situation.

Axel is finally done with Luna's order and he walks over to her while she is in a deep thought.

what you thinking there?

oh nothing big i am just-

just what? you could tell me

  i'm leaving to south korea

what just left my mouth am i stupid?

oh really for what ?

i uh- i got a scholarship

oh that's coo-

Luna's phone rings and it's her parents calling her to come home as soon as possible.

listen i have to go ill text you later?

you dont have my numb- here ill give it to you

oh okay i guess ill text you later for sure

Luna rushes out the coffee shop and heads home as fast as she could knowing that her parents will kill her even if she is 2 minutes late

Luna thought of the worst things possible, "maybe they found out about my scholarship? maybe they found out that I do want to go, I literally panicked and told Axel that I am going, ughhh what am I gonna dooooo"

Luna thought about what she was saying and finally thought of making it sound a lot more positive to make her feel a lot more better than just putting herself down

Luna imagined a beautiful image of the opportunity and believed it could come true.

"Luna had to speak to her family about the fantastic offer she got. It was an offer she had never thought she'd get. She was so excited about the offer she immediately went and told all of her friends."

Luna finally got home and saw her parents... "could this be the end"she thought to herself