Chapter 131 the time after.

I awake in water floating.

Ash:?

I look over to where dera was and see a heavily charred corpse.

Ash:gehe...serves you right.

I look at my body and see im heavily charred as well.

Ash:where did this....gh..water come from?

I cant move and simply just float in the water. A sudden beam of light flashes down next to dera.

Ash:(who is that?! Another one? But theres...theres no one left!)

???Well dearest me. Seems things didnt work out for you?

The charred corpse doesnt respond. It makes me feel better knowing its dead.

???:Theres no world now. Nothing to come back too for these people huh? Sudas vision was better then yours. Ill rebuild the world in her vision.

I cant muster up any strength the fire engulfed it all. As my charred body floats in the water I feel as if im silently screaming as fate itself will happen and I cant do anything about it.

???2:Nraaagh....

A sudden body falls from uptop and lands in the water and lands sideways on the shell.

???:Huh...ohhh..its you. Ash was it? Harbringus? You surely did a good job getting rid of my other half. Now Ill reset everything and you will get your own perf...

???2:GRAGGHHGH!

A sudden black flare fires out of its face and the ai's head burns straight off along with some torso. It reaches for its head or lack of then falls to the ground and starts floating and so does harbinger.

Harbinger:fuck think I took all that damage.....then you just "reset" me.

Ash:Hey other me...

Harbinger:Ah your bum ass is still alive too? *cough* *cough* guess we got lucky.

His arms seems almost melted.

Harbinger:Where did this water come from?

Ash:I think that ai did that...seemed she was gonna rebuild here....again good thing you finished her fast...

A sudden rumble comes from the ground.

Ash:without deras power to hold the planet together or reactors this planet together I think we are done for...

Harbinger:No...man I just started livin...*cough*

Ash:maybe its a good thing we die together *cough* you would spread the wrong message.

I look up at atlas and just see a charred rock standing up.

Ash:almost looks like a statue.

a loud beep is heard.

Earth:Project....Revamp activated. Any space in aoe please move back.

It sounds like suda but also a prerecorded message.

Ash:?

Harbinger:Ah fuck....cmon...

The sky morphs blue again instead of the dirty brown it was and a blue sphere seems to go around the planet.

Ash:Eh? *cough* a back up plan to save the planet?

Harbinger:Probably...we couldnt leave anyways *cough*

Ash:*cough* we cant float here forever.

Harbinger:Yeah and stand up? With what energy?

Ash:it hurts...it all hurts. Rgghhhhh..