One

Katies pov

She was beyond mad. First her hair then her gardening tools then her cabin. She could punch Travis right now. She needed to confront him. Miranda and her cabin mates were shaking with effort trying not to laugh at the steaming tomato faced pink haired Katie. Katie couldn't believe travis .Why did he make her life miserable? Ugh,those cute infuriating blue eyes.He was making her crazy. she ran out of the cabin using a hoodie to cover her hair. She spotted two people tip toeing through the Hecate cabin. She ran in and said"TRAVIS STOLL" 

The little trickster turned around  "why my dear katie-kat, why are you covering your amazing hair! I wanted to see if you liked it" Katie was disgusted. He didn't even pretend not to do it! "How dare you offend my personal space like that and you ruined Demeter property! 

"Did I katie-kat? His voice dripped with sarcasm.
"You know you did!"First you changEd my hair to this, then you ruined my cabin and you stole my gardening tools!" She threw her arms in the air "when will you stop!! I can't take this. Soon I will make vines sprout from all of your cabins planks so you will be trapped there forever!" 
Travis put a hand to his heart. He pouted like a three year old. 
"Will you do that katie-kat" he gave her innocent puppy dog eyes

She started to reconsider for a second but then snapped out of it. She would NOT fall for a stoll.  "YES!" 
He stepped towards her 

"Would you "

"yes" 

The son of Hermes stepped closer to the mad girl everytime he repeated 

"Would you" 

The walked so far back they were at the pavilion where a crowd formed watching them like an intense tennis match. He stepped so close to her that they were breathing the same air. " I would stop questioning if I Wo-

He smirked and kissed her. She was sooooooooo confused. She pushed away and was about to insult him but he just whispered "shhhhhhhhh" and walked away like nothing happened. Miranda pushed through the crowd and said "is my baby alright. How dare he hurt my lil sunflower!!!!!!"
She tried to she was fine but her voice didn't work, he was so casual to take her  FIRST kiss!!!

later that day once she doing gardening tools and cleaned her cabins walls and washed the dye out. Once she had settled down in her cabin Miranda and her friend Rai were trying to get her to go to the beach party hosted by drew. "But I don't have a swimsuit" she complained"

miranda firmly said "then we're gonna get one" she groaned and neglectingly went to go to the mall with them. Miranda got a plain black one with pink flowers dotted on it. She finally found a teal one that doesn't show much skin but makes her look like a model. They paid the fact driver 3 drachmas which he accepted gratefully.

When they got there Travis's eyes widened and he walked over. " Wow katie-kat who are trying to impress" 

"Shut up still"  

"Well katie-kat would you like to dance"

He smirked and winked at her with a hint of mischievousness

" How a'bout we fight, if I win you won't ever pull a prank on me a gain but if you win you get to ask a favor any size and I'll dance with you .
Travis grinned "Deal!" And they begun the match.