seven

chittaprrr
Where are you?
I'm in front of Chanel

seo_young.hoe
Look up ;)

  Looking up from his phone, Ten was met with a hard chest. Gulping and looking up, he finally saw a handsome face.

"Hey, are you ten? Because you're ten out of ten," The man said, attempting to lean on the wall next to him. The latter burst out laughing at the older man, amused at his introduction. "I'm Johnny," He said, holding his hand out for a handshake.

 "Noooo, I thought you were James Charles!" Ten says, rolling his eyes as he smiles. Taking the other's hand, he shakes it.

 "Don't bring my pinkity drinkity into this!" Johnny said, imitating a basic girl. "It never hurt you, did it?" He said, fanning his eyes as if he were about to cry. Guffawing at this, Ten basically died. Rest in piece Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul.

The end!

Lmao JK.

Where was I?

I'm a great narrator.

  "I have a feeling that we're going to be amazing friends sister," Ten said slyly as he slithered his way into the crowd, the tall male following. Ten wasn't afraid he would lose the man he just met because, well, how do you lose a Johnny Seo? The said male chuckled and followed the shorter male. It wasn't hard because well, Johnny could take one step for Ten's every three steps.

  The two new friends walked into the Banana Republic together, laughing at something stupid the older said. Walking to the shirts section, Ten picked one off the rack. 

 "Why do I need a shirt that says banana on it? I am afraid of fruits, you know," Ten said, checking the shirt out.

  "Darn, I guess you're afraid of this di―" 

  "Do you two boys need any help?" Johnny was interrupted by the sales agent at the store.

    "Nah, we're good. Thank you," John D clarified as Ten smiled at the salesperson. As the person left, Ten smacked the taller on the shoulder.

  "What was that for you little shit?" Johnny asked, fake pain on his face as the impact didn't really hurt.

  "What dick?" Ten said, snickering as he walked into a different section, the older following behind like a lost puppy. Pouting, Johnny picked up two matching shirts. Making eye contact with the shorter, he raised his eyebrows as if to ask are these good? Smirking, Ten took one from Johnny.