CHAPTER 1: OH BOY

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

JAUNE POV

My life is hard enough with me faking my transcript, being a leader, and not to mention the constant bullying of Team Crdl. But now my life is ruined. Cardin exposed me to Olivia about my transcripts, but she didn't expel me. She apparently already knew. Glynda hates me, Nora wants to break my legs, Pyrrha still talks to me, but not as much. None of them do; well except for Ren, Velvet and her team still hangs out with me. Rwby wants nothing to do with me. I completely alone. Well almost completely. It was the weekend and I had no Idea what to do. I was just walking around the courtyard. Alone. The friends that I had left were busy. Ren was keeping Nora occupied, Cfvy were on a mission, and Pyrrha just doesn't wanna talk. I just decided to walk through the Emerald Forest.

TIME SKIP

As I was walking through the forest I had hoped my negative emotions would atract Grimm to kill me. I didn't have my weapon I left it in my or I guess there dorm. Along with a Suicide Note.

Jaune: where are all the Grimm?

Jaune

Jaune: WHO CALLED ME!?!

Jaune Arc

I looked around frantically. I heard a demonic Voice

Follow my voice

I gulped and followed the Voice. For some reason it led me back to the Ruins during the Initiation

Jaune: why am I here?

Go to the middle of the Ruins

Jaune: Why?

JUST FUCKING DO IT

I let out a small shriek and ran to the Ruins. I went to the Middle

Now break the ground beneath you

I shrugged and grabbed a nearby Rock. I slammed the Rock into the ground a few times. One of the the bricks fell out. It was hollow under the ruins. Why? I broke away the rest of the bricks and found a Sword underneath the ruins.

 Why? I broke away the rest of the bricks and found a Sword underneath the ruins

It was huge. Practically the size of my body,, well except for the handle.

Take the sword

I did as told and grabbed the handle of the Sword. I picked it up and it was surprisingly light. The voice was gone. I put the sword over my shoulder and shrugged. I was still hoping that a Grimm will kill me, but I also wanna try this new Sword out. But I stopped. I heard crying? I ran towards it and my eyes widened when I saw a baby.

 I heard crying? I ran towards it and my eyes widened when I saw a baby