A/N: PLEASE READ

So I wrote this book for what it seems like forever ago. And I never finished it, and usually I never do finish my books. And usually when I lose inspiration (Margaery's death helped me lose inspiration more when she died), which is what what happened, I delete the story and kinda act like it never existed. However, I didn't do that with this book and I never really gave it the closure that it should've had. I never finished Juliet's story. And I never deleted this story because it became the most popular story on my account, next to my Seth Gecko fic that I unpublished due to to major editing. I also couldn't delete it because something was holding me back. I didn't want to just delete it. However, I don't have it in me to finish it.

    So here's my proposal, I want to let someone else write this story. I have such a love for Juliet. She's one of my more innocent characters, which I hardly write. Not to mention Caitlin Stasey is gorgeous. I want someone to be able to flesh out Juliet and Margaery and give them the relationship they deserve. Give them the past and story that I was never able to give them.

     If you're interested in taking this story up from me, then let me know either in the dm or comments. All I ask is that you give me credit for the this version or Juliet's character, and you give her the story she deserves.

    -Lyssa