Chapter One

Nico stood outside the huge mansion. Of course, his only mortal family was rich. It was only fitting. Apparently, his mother had a sister. Her sister had a child, and then that child had a child, and that child's name was Morticia Addams. Nico took a deep breath. He was going to meet his family.

Well, his second one of course. His first one was at Camp Half-Blood. With Will, Reyna, and The Seven, but this was his flesh and blood. Nico took a deep breath and raised his hand to knock on the door. He knocked. Almost right after the door opened. Inside it was dark and dirty. As if nobody lived here for a long time, but Nico knew better. He walked inside.

Inside it was empty. Nico turned to see a man. He was huge, like super tall. Nico wasn't afraid though, compared to Tartarus, this guy was a flea. "Hello, what brings you here," Said a voice from beside him. Nico turned around to see a woman with long black hair, pale skin, and a long black velvet dress. "Why are you here do you need something?"

"Yes, are you Morticia Addams?" He said. She nodded her head. "My name is Nico di Angelo and I believe I am your cousin."

"Di Angelo, that was my grandmother's name, my grand aunt had a daughter and a son before she died are you Bianca di Angelo's son?" She asked. Nico stiffened. Bianca was a sore subject.

"Yes I am, she recently passed and I don't have any other family," He said. He was lying through his teeth but he couldn't tell her that he was actually like, eighty years old. "I did some digging and I found you, I was wondering if I could stay here?" This was not something he wanted but Hades wanted Nico to find them, and this place was in central park so it was close enough to camp. Morticia nodded and told him to follow her. She explained that in their house nobody wore bright colors, The Addams were known as the dark family of NY.

When they got to a room with a bed, a dresser, a mirror, and a closet, they stopped. "This will be your room, tomorrow I will introduce you to the rest of my family, but it is late right now. I'll call social services tomorrow morning," she said. Nico was relieved that she was being nice. So he nodded his head and she left him to get changed and go to sleep.

Nico took off the backpack he had on and pulled out some black plaid pajama pants and a pair of boxers (I'm a girl so it's kind of uncomfortable to write that *hurl*) He then got changed, set his bag down on the dresser and went to sleep. He prayed to Morpheus that he would sleep well.

Wednesday's POV

I was just hanging out on my room, and cutting off all the heads of barbies that the girls at school had. When I heard my mother talking to someone. It sounded like a boy but it didn't sound like dad or Pugsley. I looked out of my from to see my mother showing a boy with pale skin, black hair, and dark eyes the empty bedroom we had. The boy had a backpack over his shoulder so that must mean he was staying for awhile. This was new, in all my life I had never met this boy, and I knew almost every one of my relatives. Maybe tomorrow I'll ask mom about it.

"Wednesday dear, you should get ready for bed." She said to me.

"Yes mother," I told her. I changed and went to sleep.