Jumped

The week flew by fast and it's a Friday night. I was planning on throwing a party I already have everything set up and now I'm sending invites on my phone and telling them to forward it. It's about 30 mins later and the party is in full swing, I got some whiskey and started drinking some until somebody from my class told me to go to the kitchen. So I did and what I saw made me so mad, I saw the girl I fought who's name is Marcie hitting on my boyfriend. I walked over there and fucking pushed her back, I ain't fucking playing with this girl anymore.

"This is my man bitch you need to back the fuck up before you get beat again!" I shouted at her

"No you want to fight let's fight" she said

She threw the first punch, but I blocked it. I then threw one at her stomach and she bending over trying to catch her breath, but before she could I punched her in the face making her fall backwards. She whistled and the next thing I know is her little minions Who's name are Lydia and Makayla are holding me by my arms so I can't move. Marcie gets up and throws a punch to my face it hits my right at the corner of my mouth. Then she punch my in my stomach making me bend over giving her the chance to knee me in the stomach.

"Little bitch what you to scared to fight your self cause you know you'll lose again is that why you got to call your minions to fight with you pussy ass bitch" I shouted

I didn't even know we drew a crowd, but just for saying that she punched me in my face two times. She kept punching me everywhere until eventually Maddie, Haili, and Adonis got here and pulled them off. But by that time I was all bloody, but at least she was bloody too I got her good. I wiped the blood coming from my nose. Adonis picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He laid me on the bed and then got a wet rag and started cleaning my wounds.