Chapter 4

Foxy looks up at me and says "MUMMY!!" I look back at him and say our parents are dead you idiot. Now stop being a baby and act like a man."

Foxy stops crying and stands up and says to me, "Ok, fine. I know your older than me by like 5 seconds, but your still family."

I look down and start weeping as I move my hair out of my face. "MANGLE, NO DONT!" Foxy shouts at me. I look at everyone and they look back at me shocked.

Springtrap asks shocked "W...What happened to your eye Mangle?" Mangle says "When Foxy and I were little, Foxy was out of control and scratched my eye." I look at Foxy and say "It's okay Foxy. I forgive you for that accident."

Foxy looks at me and hugs me tight and says "thanks sis." I hug him back and reply "your welcome bro." Springtrap smiles as he sees Bonnie walk into the room.

Springtrap runs up to Bonnie and hugs him and says "I love you bro." Bonnie smiles and says "I love you too bro?" I look at them and say "YOU TWO ARE FUCKING BROTHERS?"

Springtrap looks at me, walks up to me and says "Yes pumpkin." As he winks at me and wraps him arms around my hips. I blush and say "B...BAKA!" He laughs and kisses me on the cheek.

CLIFFHANGER THIS IS THE END OF THE CHAPTER AND NEXT CHAPTER THERE ARE GOING TO BE A FEW RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN FOXY AND CHICA AND SPRINGTRAP AND MANGLE! AND THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THE 29 READS AND BAIIIIIII!!!