Part; 5

A/N: I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT UPDATING.

I could spout out excuses to why I have't updated but I'll just be honest. This story slips my mind and isn't a very big priority to me and I've been feeling discouraged to continue this, but I'm trying my best. I also write on the spot and try to write 500-700 words per chapter, I might make them shorter so that I can update more. I'm not sure what will happen in the future but I hope to continue this well.

Anyway, let's get on with the chapter!

~

Jisung walked into the kitchen, with Minho following closely behind. Jisung, feeling lazy, made a bowl of cereal and walked over to the table. Minho was left there, confused on what to do. He made gentle and small steps over to Jisung and placed himself on the chair next to him. Jisung continued to eat his cereal while Minho sat there and watched him. Sounds creepy, but they are really close if you think about it and it is pretty normal behaviour for cats. Well, maybe even ex-cats.

"Jisung, could I have some?" Minho asked in a small voice. Jisung looked up into his eyes, "Sure, do you want a bowl?" Minho looked down and thought about it for a minute or so, "C-could we just share?" Minho stuttered, very very clearly.

The line, the stutter, the small weak but beautiful voice, the person. Everything about it made Jisung extremely soft. He just giggled and agreed by sliding the bowl to be in between them. Minho looked up at Jisung before grabbing the spoon to eat. Now it was Jisung's turn to watch the ever so precious, Minho.

Jisung grabbed Minho's hand gently, for multiple reasons. One, so he could get the spoon to eat, two, honestly to tease Minho, three to show some affection and lastly four, it was like an impulse, he honestly did it before he could process the thought or action.

Minho looked up at Jisung to see him giving off an odd expression. It gave him mixed feelings. His eyes were sparkling but his grip was strong. His smile was adorable but looked like a smirk. Minho was looking all over his face, not knowing where to let his eyes rest. His eyes landed on his lips, oh yes, Han Jisung's beautiful but adorable lips. Minho could then see what Jisung was doing, leaning in.

Jisung knew what he was doing he wasn't stuck in a trance like Minho. This would be his revenge. He continued to lean in towards Minho, no, Minho's lips. Remind you of anything? A few centimetres away from Minho's lips, he moved towards his ear. "Can I have the spoon?" Jisung pulled back with flushed cheeks while giggling. "Hey! What was that!" Minho pouted. "You accuse me of being a tease, look at yourself!" Minho continued.

This just continued to make Jisung laugh. "Hey I just want the spoon." Minho gave it to him. "You could have asked me. Why did you do that?" Minho whined. Jisung didn't even look at him to say his reply, which was a simple word that may shut Minho up. "Revenge." Minho was wide eyed, "God damnit, Sung!" Minho said with a wide smile and a laugh.

~

A/N: Thank you for reading!