Chapter - 6 : Epilogue

Dushyant followed Aarav and was shocked to see that Aarav had headed to a club, a night club. The club was beautifully lit and it was chirpy. Many people were entering in, it seemed like there was some celebration  or party in the club. He saw Aarav moving into the bar. He thought to follow his friend and parked his car at a side.

He entered inside the club. The club was populated, the music was pretty loud. He saw Aarav sitting on a corner table looking around the club. It seemed that he was waiting for someone. Dushyant hid himself such that he could see Aarav and his actions.

A while later, Dushyant saw Aarav’s informer entering in. He saw the two talking and saw Aarav’s expressions changing to tensed. He felt it to be perfect time to ask the matter to Aarav. He walked to Aarav’s table..

“Aarav kya ho raha hai? “ he asked.

“Raghu ne information dene ke liye bulaya tha. Lekin tum? “ aarav asked surprisedly.

“Tere peeche peeche aaya tha. I don't believe you. Aur tu bahut gusse mein nikla tha isliye aana pada. “ Dushyant replied.

Aarav sighed… “I'm fine Dushyant! “he said.

Dushyant eyed him…

“Okay fine what's the matter? I need to know. “ he demanded.

“I’ll manage Dushyant

“I’ll manage Dushyant. “ aarav said.

Dushyant glared at him…

“I know how will you manage? Batao kya hua? “ he asked again.

Aarav sighed… “Arjun is going to do a deal. “ he said.

“Kab? Aur kaunsi deal? “Dushyant asked.

“diamonds ki deal sahab. “ raghu replied.

Dushyant was shocked… “Kahin ye diamond smuggling case se related toh nahi? “ he asked.

“Ho sakta hai Dushyant. We need to do something. “ aarav replied.

“Kab hai deal? “ Dushyant asked.

“kal shaam ko sir! “ raghu replied.

“Kal hi manvi ki sagai hai. “ Dushyant said.

“Haan, uske pehle hi kuch karna hoga hume dushyant. “ Aarav said.

Dushyant nodded… “Let's think of something. “ he said.

Aarav paid some money to raghu and he left. Later, both buddies left the club discussing the plan.

RuVi Home

Vineet was talking on phone. Ruhana walked to him and handed him a cup of tea. Vineet disconnected the call and turned to his wife…

 Vineet disconnected the call and turned to his wife…