My destiny

hi :) this is my first fanfiction and I hope you like it :) English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if you will find some mistakes ...

******************************************Do you also think sometimes, how your life would be, if that one moment didn't happen in your life ?

Do you believe in destiny ?

I wasted so many daydreams because of it.

It is never easy to loose someone you love, someone who was there for you from the beginning of your life and the most important thing,  someone who believed in you.

People told me that the hole and the ache in my heart and mind would dissapear sometime. And I waited and waited and nothing changed.

On the outside I'm the happy girl, but on the inside ...

I waited for ten years, ten years of crying, ten years of pretending to smilr and ten years of waiting.

I always hoped that she would walk into our house and it would be like in the past, but it never happened. I grew up and now I am ... to be honest, I don't know who I am. I just go for whatever makes me happy and I concentrate on ignoring the ache, but sometimes I can't hold it back ... Maybe it was my destiny, because if I never went through those years, I probably wouldn't have met him.

He changed me.

I think he was my destiny.