Talking about having a baby

Sammy's p.o.v

I was working in the studio for a couple of songs that I've been working super hard on. My mind started day dreaming about my beautiful and amazing girlfriend y/n (your name) of two amazing years. I also started thinking about when we have kids and amazing that would be. I was shaken out of my day dream when I got a text from y/n (your name). That's when I started smiling like a idiot.

The text read

😘My Princess😘

Hey Sammy, ily so much.

😍Sammy😍

Hi y/n (your name), ily so much more.

End of the text

Sammy's p.o.v

I looked at the clock and seen it was 6:30pm. I decide I would go home cause I've been since 12:30pm. I start walking to my car and started going home.

(Skips car ride)

(At home)

y/n (your name) p.o.v

I was cooking supper when Sammy came in the door from being at the studio for six hours. Hey princess he said and kisses me on lips. I love you I say. I love you so much more Sammy says back. When I finish cooking supper, we fix us some food. We go and sit at the table and start eating. y/n (your name) can I ask you something Sammy asked me shyly. Of course I say smiling. I was wondering if you were ready to have a baby with me he asked fast and hard to understand. Can you say that one more time but slowly you ask? I've been thinking about us when we could maybe start a family and I was wondering if your ready to start a family he said slowly. Yes I would love to you saying kissing his lips.