[3]

❤ 3rd Person's POV ❤

7:30 a.m, SKT
At DaChaeTzu's apartment

"Tzuyu-ah, where's Chaeng?!", Dahyun shouted.

"Unnie, it's still early in the morning and you're already yelling around.", Tzuyu bluntly said.

"Dahyun-unnie, I'm already by the door.", Chaeyoung replied.

Dahyun peeked at the corner and saw her there.

"Oh. Okay. Did you have your camera?"

"Yes, unnie."

"Your clothes?"

"Here."

Chaeyoung gave a hard slap on her back pack. Dahyun bobbed her up and down.

"I'm already done, Dahyunnie. Can we go now? Jeongyeon-unnie and Nayeon-unnie will be here any moment."

"Oh. You're right, Tzuyu. I have to get my bags. You guys should head outside. I'll lock the apartment."

She then raced towards her bedroom to bring out her bags. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looked at each other and went outside to wait for their ride.

Meanwhile...

Mina's family was on their way to their relative's beach resort, which is where the next venue of the party will be held.

"So, Mina. Did you meet any new faces last night?", her dad asked.

"Not that much, dad. I only met a few."

"And by few, you mean one.", her mom said.

"Bingo. You got it right, mom."

"Only one? Lame.", her brother insulted.

"It's not lame. This person is... Different from others.", Mina stated.

"How different is this person, Mina?", her dad questioned again.

Mina thought for awhile before an answer to her father's question.

"I don't know. I just feel comfortable around her. There's this feeling that I've never felt before."

Dead silence came. Then, her brother broke the ice.

"Ooooohhhh.... So, it's a she.", her brother teased.

Mina shot a glare at her brother, but her brother just laughed at her.

"Stop teasing your sister. It's just her first time experiencing it.", her mother commanded.

"Mom!", Mina whined.

Her mother giggled.

"I feel like I wanna meet this person that made my daughter feel it.", her father joined in the fun.

"Not you too, dad.", Mina groaned.

Her dad only chuckled. Mina was being over-powered with her family's teasing.

Back to the trio...

"So did you guys take photos last night's party?"

Dahyun and Tzuyu hummed a yes towards Jeongyeon. The cub wasn't paying attention much.

She was busy looking at the photo of Mina she took last night. Her lips curved into a smile as she reminisced that night's event.

The four took notice on the cub's behaviour. Tzuyu, who was sitting behind Chaeyoung, tried to take a look at what she was staring at.