SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

It has been 5 months since Aroon started to go to university.

He moved into a dorm near his University after 1 month of joining college. It was Arthit's and Kongpob's idea to let him stay near the university in a dorm. Although Aroon rejected it at once Arthit made him understand that he had to move away from home and try to live independently. Arthit and Kongpob want Aroon to know how it feels to handle everything when he is alone. Unless he moves away from his parents he won't understand what it takes to stay and be independent. 

It was the freshers day in the university and both Aroon and Kathy are both busy for the preparations since both of them were selected for participating in the Moon and Star competition representing the engineering faculty. 

Aroon and Kathy were both amazed when their seniors came towards them when they were having their break, informing both Aroon and Kathy that they selected them both as the Mr and Mrs campus for the Moon and Star competition.

No one knows that Aroon and Kathy are lovers except for their group of friends. And it came as a surprise for all of them when the seniors selected Aroon and Kathy.

"Aroon am I looking good?" Kathy asked as he stood in front of Aroon after she had done with her makeup at the backstage. There are only 10 minutes left for the competition to start.

Aroon looked up from his phone as he heard Kathy's voice calling for him.

Aroon's eyes were stuck on Kathy as he saw her.

Kathy was wearing a light blue color knee-length frock with a thin layer of laced cloth covering her arms till her elbow and white leggings in the length of the frock. Her brown color long hair was curled slightly at the end, letting it flow on her shoulders. She wore a small white color earing with a thin chain on her neck. 

Aroon gulped as he looked at his girlfriend from head to toe.

"AROON!" Kathy screamed at her boyfriend when she saw his eyes still looking down at her. A small tint of pink was creeping over her face at the intense gaze her boyfriend was giving her.

"huh? Aw! You look really beautiful Kathy! You look like an angel!" Aroon said in a sweet voice as he stood up from his seat. 

Aroon himself was wearing a light blue shirt which had a dark blue T-shirt over it. His hair was jelled backward. His T-shirt's sleeve was folded till the elbow. Anyone who saw him would drool at his handsomeness. 

"Aw! Thank you! But... I am getting nervous Aroon! What if we dont get the title!" Kathy asked her boyfriend, nervousness evident in her face.

Aroon chuckled as he took Kathy's hands in his and caressed it softly.

"Don't worry baby. Just be confident in yourself. Whether we get the title or not, it doesn't matter. What matters is that if we performed over fullest. Okay?" 

Kathy smiled and nodded at her boyfriend's words.

"Hey, Aroon! Kathy!"

A man in a peach shirt and black pants came over to the young couple with a smile on his face.

"Oh! Professor Knott! Swadee Kharp!" Aroon and Kathy waied at their professor.

"Swadee nongs. But please call me uncle now na. I'm only your professor in class, ok?"

Aroon and Kathy chuckled at their uncle's words.

"Kharp uncle Knott." Aroon and Kathy nodded.

"So, how is everything going? Prepared well?" Knott asked.

"Everything is going fine Uncle. We have already practiced the dance we are going to perform a while ago. But Kathy here is a bit nervous." Aroon explained.