ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

☤ ———————⚜———————☤

It is quite fascinating. Our crooked family tree.

The ridiculous stardust in our bloodline.

I never wanted that in my bloodline, for we are called freaks, witches, sorcerers, monsters, cursed spirits, myths and legends that were indeed true.

And will only bring harm to the world.

I was inlove with the Ancient Greek Mythology. No one knew why.

But maybe it's because my life can be easily described to by those myths.

Or maybe,

We are the descendants of those myths.

Life of the Olympians would've been so easy if it wasn't Zeus' reckless doings.

But Zeus also brought goodwill in the world.

Zeus was my Uncle and was also my very own, father.

But Zeus — taeyong.

Zeus was famous for his affairs. Giving me alot of step-siblings.

Even making half of the Olympians were all his children.

Zeus was married to his own sister, Hera.

And Hera — seulgi.

They had three children.

Ares — yukhei.

He was hated by both his parents — according to Homer — as he's companion was always trouble.

He has a quick temper, aggressiveness, and unquenchable thirst for conflict. And typically faces humiliation.

Ares was also heavily involved in Trojan war. When the war had started, he promised his mother Hera and half sister Athena that he would fight for the Greeks. However, he was persuaded by his lover Aphrodite whose heart was with the Trojans, mostly because of Paris. Therefore, Ares broke his promise and took allegiance with the Trojans. He was also noted in Homer's Iliad to be leading the Trojans on a battlefield

But if he'll be all about goodwill then he wouldn't be the God of War. As he most likely represent the unpleasant aspects of battle.

And there was Hephaestus — kun.

Unlike his brother, he was much more clever. Proven by the story when he made a trap in a form of a blanket to catch his own brother, Ares with his wife, naked in bed and got ridiculed by the other Olympians.

His wife's adultery was to be caused for he is the only god with an  ugly feature unlike the the perfectly beautiful immortal.

The reason why his father had crushed him. Or when his mother threw him into the sea.