The Sex Tape

A/n- Hello friends!

This GB one shot is written by me for my friend, co-author and sister ikuikumaki as a gift for her birthday today 25th of MAY. Hope everyone will enjoy this little story. 💕💕

It's been a while since she's requested this from me but somehow I couldn't do it before.😍😍

She did her own contribution by editing and improving the fic, but I'm not going to say which part. 😉😉

So here you are.

Happy birthday Ji💕

WARNING FOR MATURE CONTENT!!!

THE SEX TAPE

BabyBasLove opened her laptop to update her fan account. She's been following Bas for a very long time and been one of his mommies from the very beginning. She did this beautiful edit of baby's latest pictures with nice background music but couldn't update it because she had to go to work. She paused for a moment because there was a video link privately sent by one of her acquaintances. She doesn't have much regard for the said person because they hated Bas.

Nevertheless, she clicked it opened and nearly toppled off her chair

Nevertheless, she clicked it opened and nearly toppled off her chair. She watched it for a few seconds and shut her laptop close. She ran to the kitchen and drank half a bottle of water ignoring her mama's curious look.

Then she came back to her room, sat in front of her table and opened the laptop again. The video had to be fake. Bas wouldn't do anything like that, right? He's still a baby. Godt had been gone from Bas' life for a long time and she always believed that baby is better off without the selfish asshole, despite a large number of GB supporters still wanting them together. This is just an edited video made by Bas haters. She thought with a rapidly beating heart.

She felt really angry towards this Bas hater, who sent the demeaning video. She's been tolerant with that person so far but she will teach them a lesson.

What is this?

She sent a private message to the said person.

What are you trying to do? Tarnish baby's reputation?

Ygirl123 – I'm not doing anything. Look at what your baby is doing. 😁😁

That's not real. You edited it, you terrible person. That's not Bas. 😤😤

Ygirl123 - You're in denial. Watch it properly. It's Bas and Godt. Look at the way your precious son is giving head like a pro and the way he's taking that massive dick. Your son is a real bitch!

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Ygirl123 - Oh come on! Wake up. Admit that your precious Bas is nothing but a cock slut! 😂