Victor

I slip on my black panty hoes, after pulling up my favorite wine red lacey g-string. Standing in front of my tall mirror I look at myself licking my lips. I gently cup one of my bare breasts massaging it gently, turning myself on ever so slightly as I bite my lip.

"Mmh..." I mutter.

I open one of my dresser drawers and intently examine over my many bras, mentally declining each one, before resorting to my corset. Satin, black, tight. I fit it around my waist, clipping it in the front as I do so.

I pull up a plum pencil skirt, before tucking in a white blouse and fitting a beautiful amethyst stone around my neck, centering it on my milky white skin.

I do my makeup lightly with a smokey eyeshadow, and a wine red lip gloss. Then, pulling my straight brunette hair into a tight bun, I slip into a pair of all black suede ankle booties.

Looking in the mirror pleased, I grab my purse and make my way out of my apartment.

"First day." I remind, as I seat myself into my silver Sedan, and make my way to Dansby University.

A school - college - run by vamps. As a vamp and a quick learner it's been my dream to teach at DU. I've been working my whole life to get to this and the day has finally come. But the students aren't aware that they are schooled by "mythical" creatures. However, we aren't mythical. Not at all.

I quickly make my way through the brisk cool parking lot, the moonlight being my only source of light. I enter the school, scanning my fresh new ID card under the panel, then stuff it back into my wallet. I make my way through the first hall making my way to room 322, the room I'll be teaching Literature in.

As I make my way I notice a tall pale man dressed in a black smart suit, eyeing me. His hair is black and thick. His jaw is chiseled and his cheek bones are sharp. He steps out into the hall, stopping me from walking any further.

He stands tall, with a hand out stretched, "Hello, I'm Dean Dansby, but you can call me Victor. You must be our new Lit teacher, yes? Melissa Fontain?"

I take his hand. It fits perfectly in his. And I shake it. "Yes, hello, Dean Dansby." I say with a sweet smile. "It's so nice to finally make your acquaintance."

He flashes his bright white teeth, allowing me to easily see his sharp cutting fangs. They're gorgeous. He's gorgeous. But he's showing me them on purpose. Why? We're meant to keep them hidden during the school hours. 9p.m. to 5a.m. That's what it said in the contract, anyways.

I return the smile, flashing my fangs in the tiniest way.

"So how long have you been the Dean here, Victor?" I ask, genuinely curious. It's only 8:15p.m. so we have plenty of time before the day truly begins.

"About 13 years if you catch my drift?" 130 years...

"Wow that's quite a while. I'm very happy to be joining the staff team." I watch him. His crystal blue eyes examine my body, my waist. Where my corset hugs me tightly. Then to my exposed legs. And his eyes are slowly darkening. Into a purple. Into a red. Into a desire.

"Would you allow me to walk you to your classroom, Miss Fontain?"

I nod, and we wonder down the halls. Finally, we reach my classroom, I pull out my key and twist it into the handle, then I enter the room. The Dean following close behind.

I set my things on my desk. Oak. It sits in the front of the classroom. The blinds are shut, and the air is comforting. But even so, I feel eyes on me. Burning eyes. I turn to the dean, my heels clicking, and I look up into his eyes.

My eyes change with his. They become a crimson red, his pale hand comes up to rest on my cheek and I lean into it.

I haven't felt this way for someone in at least a decade, and all I want is to relieve myself of the tension building within me.

"Victor-" I murmur, being cut off

"I'd like to see you at my office, Miss Fontain. Directly after classes end. If you aren't there I will be sorely disappointed in you." He turns on his heel and walks briskly out of the room.

And in a split moment, the mood is gone. Our eyes back to the blues that were so rudely interrupted by emotion.