Virgin

You were laying on your bed with Cameron when he started to trail his warm fingers up and down your thigh. You looked over to him and noticed that he was already looking at you. You knew what he wanted. You've been with Cameron for 2 years now. And you made a commitment with him to not have sex until you were ready. He brought his hand up a little higher. Your breathing increased and he noticed. You then got up and straddled his lap. He ran his fingers up and down your back. You had your hands on his abs for support. Then you started roughly kissing him. He took of your shirt and bra and massaged your boobs. You slightly moaned. You then took off Cameron's sweats and you palmed him through his Calvin Klein boxers. He grunted. He took of his boxers and you helped him. His length sprung up from his boxers. Your eyes widened in disbelief. He smirked. "you've never seen me before, am I too big"? he asked.
You giggled and said "you're just right babe". He looked at you waiting for you to give him a blow job. But, you weren't exactly sure what to do. "I know I'm not the best, but please bear with me". you said. You were afraid he wouldn't like it since you were a virgin and hadn't given anyone a blow job. "Baby, I'm sure you'll be great"! He said. He gave you a look of reassurance and you leaned down and opened your mouth. You put your lips around him and sucked. He jerked. You started to swirl your tongue around his tip. He thrust his hips up. You knew he was getting close. He stopped and said " I want to cum inside you". He then spread your legs and went down on you. He put your legs on his shoulders and you could feel his warm breath on your heat. He started licking your clit and sucking it too. You were getting close and he stopped. He reached into the side table drawer and pulled out a condom. You watched him tear open the silver packet and slide it on his length. He got on top of you and spread you legs. You felt his tip touch your clit. "Now baby listen to me, it's gonna hurt on the first few thrusts". "But after the little bit of pain, it'll be pure pleasure". He said. You nodded.
He kissed your lips to reassure you. He then took ahold of his dick and slowly pushed himself in. A tear rolled down your cheek.
"You're doing great beautiful, can I move"? he asked.
You nod. He slowly starts to thrust. He's looking at your eyes for any signs of pain or discomfort. You wince because it hurts and how big he is. He stops. He stays still for about 4 minutes and he whispers comforting things into your ear. After the pain subsides, you roll your hips to let him know that you want to start. "Are you sure"? "we can always wait". he said. "I'm ready babe". you say. He leans down and kisses you one last time before thrusting into you. He was going at a slow pace, and you wanted more. "faster cam"! you yelled. He obliged and thrusted harder and faster. At every thrust, he looked at you right in the eyes. He had a look of lust and love. Then he hit your g-spot. You moaned loud showing great pleasure. "Right there"? he asked. You moaned in response. He started thrusting harder and faster than ever. You started to tighten around him. "I can't hold it anymore baby". you said. "Let go". he said. You let go around him and your juices got on him. That was enough for him to cum in you. He pulled out and took off the condom and tied it. He threw it in the trash. He came back up to you and the both of you cuddled until you fell asleep.

THE END.
I hope y'all like it!
Request please!