August 18, 2018

It was a regular day at school, the day was going well you can say. That day we had our 3 periods 4,5,6 science, math, and hpwb (p.e). It was August 3,2018 I was in 6 period and looked behind me there was this guy, he had big eye bags and had his hair to the side he was wearing a fannypack that was black. "Uhhhh you look like a raccoon what's up with your eyes?" "I honestly don't know I go to sleep early and wake up early my eyes are just naturally like this" he respond. His voice was nice kinda calming and trusting it was weird in some way. "Oh that's tuff" I said turning back around to look at the teacher and back at him. "What's your name" "Jose" I thought he said "Jose?" "No, my name is Juan" well shit, kinda slow thought he said Jose. "What's your name?" he asked while taking this thing out of his fannypack I couldn't really see what it was. "Uh, my name is Alexandra but just call me Alex thats fine" I replied.  After that day I found out he was in my 5th period too. We started hanging out him, and two friends of mine. We were a group and we got along great. We even had a whole handshake him and I. August 17 we went to the mall with the group and another friend of his. We went up with another group ate subway, got Starbucks, and just had fun. We were walking together and I was kinda being slow and just said "I like you" he looked at me and said "Ok". Kinda sad right?  I kinda cried that night and this is kinda like my dairy I guess. It's August 18 of 2018, 12:54am and yesterday was horrible.