01.

" Baby boy, did you drink your milk?"

  " Mhmm"

" Good, have you brushed your teeth?"

  " Yup"

  " Alright, then put that phone away, we're going to cuddle until I have to go to work"

  " I'm not your son, you know?" Justin raises an eyebrow.

   " But you're my baby boy. C'mon get in bed"

   Justin puts his phone on the couch and crawls towards the bed in his hands and knees, for it's only a few feet away. He jumps on bed, waits for his boyfriend to lay down before he lays down on Jason. " It's annoying" Justin mumbles, resting his head on Jason's chest.

  " What?"

  " When you treat me like a child. I'm 25, not 5"

  " You're a child to me, I'm 34 " Jason sighs, which sounds like in content. " Last decade of my life I spent to give you a life to live. You have barely grown up since the age of fifteen"

  " But the point is, I'm your boyfriend. Not child. Age difference doesn't matter" Justin says, a hint of annoyance laced with his tone of voice.

  " It matters to me. You spent eight years of your life in a coma and practically you're 16 because you took a year to figure out who you were and how to do simple day to day tasks. Your body might have grown up but your mind has not. I only wanna give you the childhood you lost as a kid"

  " I- uh.. I don't even remember what happened to me ten years ago. "

   " Past should be left behind and you should move forward. You can't change the past, but you definitely can decide your future. So shut up and close your eyes before I kiss you to death" Jason says the last part in a playful tone and leaves few pecks on Justin's lips and face. Justin giggles a little and sighs, pecking Jason's chest and closing his eyes. " I don't mind if you kiss me to death"

  " I would, but I want you to live with me, live for me"

  " Kiss me?"

  "Only if you sleep now like a good boy"

  " When?"

  " When you're asleep"

" I won't feel your lips."

  " You will, I promise. You will feel me kissing you like a beautiful dream"

  " Or a wet dream?" Justin smirks.

  " No, a beautiful dream. You little rabbit"

   " But I need sex-"

" Sex can wait."

  " Why?" Justin almost whines. " I need you inside of me. We've waited enough"

  " Not yet, prince."

  "Fine" Justin sighs.

" Don't be like that, prince. I only want you to fully recover"

  " It's been over two years. I'm fully recovered"

   " No baby, you're not stable, not yet"

  " Why not? I don't even feel pain anymore. I feel fine"

  " But you're not stable yet. Baby. I brought you back to life, all you have to do is wait a little longer. I promise I'll give you what you want, what you deserve, but it has to wait. "

" Whatever, then. Good night"

  " You do know that I love you, right? Prince?"

  " I know, I love you too" Justin sighs.

  Jason is not satisfied with this answer but nods. " Good night, baby" and kisses Justin's head.

*****