dads days

June 1    20##

This is the fifth day of summer break and I'm going back to my dad's for two days. Jake is in the front of dad's car, he's looking go the window with his headphone on. Dad look at my well fake smile, I may say I pull off well, well dad smiled back " so candy how was mom's " thinking of the nice time I had at mom's, but to make the story's "better" I lie " it was sooo great, we at our and had ice cream, AND we had so much fun " I know Jake was faking listening to his rock and roll because he laugh a little. Dad looked at him with a what look on his face.

Mom and dad were dating of 3 years and marred for 10. I was 10 and Jake 13 when that "spent some time a part". It's been 3 years seems then and I still love both of them but...... I've been getting sad more and only Jake knows. But Jake hasn't been getting sleep. He been going to party's and I go with him, so I did don't either. 'ha' I love jake he's the best bother I could have.

We got out of the car and Jake ran to the mail box, me and dad walked to the front door. Jake ran up to as dad open the door. Dad walked

We go to the house,  Jake walked to the mall box. He pulled the mall out then joined us at the front door. We got in and dad walked in the kitchen to cook lunch. Me and Jake share a room up stairs. Dad's room is down the hall and the bathroom in across for us.