English

September 17th 1949
9:00am

"I'm going to teach you some English, today." The brunette haired steaming coffee eyed man explained across from the wide desk the young prince was sitting at with a paper before him.

"Your learning English, so focus, so you can talk to your prince and stop drooling over him like an idiot." Niall casually said in Urdu while standing at the prince's side.

Zayn glanced at his genie and sent him a glare. "It's only been a day. Shut up!"

"Love has no time." Niall retorted, smirking.

The young prince just rolled his as Liam stared at them, slightly confused. "Niall?"

The blonde nodded, acting as if he and Zayn were having a perfectly normal conversation. "He's excited, sorry."

Liam furrowed his brows. He was unsure by Niall's claims. Zayn looked more annoyed than excited. "Okay." He swallowed back his saliva, going on anyways "Farooq gave me this binder and inside is a book of translations for you, I will help you sound out the words."

After setting the binder onto the table, Niall quickly translated his words while the young prince opened it up.

On the first page there was a headline with bold letters arranged in a very odd order at the center typed up in a big font. Zayn noticed under the big words was a written phrase in his native language that he understood.

'English Learning' Zayn read into his head.

"English Learning." Liam repeated in English. "Wanna try saying it?" He asked.

Niall turned to Zayn asking him Liam's question in Urdu.

The raven haired boy looked up to Liam, instantly captivated by Liam's brown warm kind eyes as he forced himself to nod a yes in response.

Liam smiled at him before placing his finger on to the first letters. "EEEEnnngggllliiissshhh." He sounded out, swiping his finger along each letter.

"English." Zayn grinned with a chuckle. "I know that word." He glanced at Niall, continuing to chuckle. "You should tell him I know a few phrases."

"I thought you did." Niall said with a confused frown.

"I did but I didn't get to explain because you came in and had to interrupt." Zayn retorted in a very sassy tone. "So you can explain for me."

The Irish genie let out a long exasperated sigh. "You can't have me do everything, you know?! Just say what you know. Not hard to do."

"Oh but it is." Zayn replied sarcastically.

"Zayn!" His genie whacked him upside the head hard, causing the boy to hiss from the sting of his hand. "Grow up! Your not gonna get your little crush if you have me doing everything!"

That made Zayn very furious. Liam wasn't his crush, like for fucksakes he barely even knew the guy not to mention it was HARAM! What the hell had gotten into his genie?! Did he take a fall in that tiny cramped lamp of his?!

"HE'S NOT MY CRUSH!" The prince shouted in complete annoyance.

A throat then cleared awkwardly beside them, reminding them that they were still there and they were lowkey growing a bit impatient with the arguing two.

Niall and Zayn turned their heads in a unison to the British born teacher who was flickering his confused eyes between them. "We only have an hour. I suggest we-"

"Oh yeah, yeah-" Niall nodded abruptly, stammering on. "Sorry, his majesty knows many English words. He said he told you yesterday when you two met...he's too shy to share what he knows."