Jikook {Masturbate} SMUT!

~Jungcock's Pov~
I sat on the bed texting Jimin asking him when he is coming home and he said 4 hours. I groaned in annoyance the sat back on the bed. I put my hand in my pants and slowly rubbed my hardened member groaning. I pulled my pants down and started rubbing my member harder and moaned a little. I heard the door creak open and found Jimin looking in at me, oh no!

~Jimin's Pov~
When I walk in I see Jungkook rubbing his hard on. Damn he's so God damn hot!
"Uh, Jungkook, What are you doing?" Jungkook looked at me shocked at what's going on, my little kookie?"
He didn't respond and he kept moving his hand letting a small moan, my cute Jungkook. He stopped and I grabbed his hand and put it up and down on his cock.
"H-hey! What are you d-doing?!?" Jungkook asked moaning.
"You can't stop on my watch,"
"Look what you started."
He looked down at my crotch and gulped. He moved his hand on his cock and moaned. I sat down and got my cock out of my pants and started rubbing hard and lightly moaning. I grabbed Jungkook's cock and jerked it while he jerked mine. His hands were so gentle and caring but rough and pleasurable. I moaned and came on his hands as he did the same on my hands. I cleaned the cum off of my hands and his hands and snuggled up to him.
"Night kookie,"
"Night mochi."
Then we fell asleep.