Gangbang?? {Sope & Jikook}

~Jungkook's Pov~
I kissed Jimin passionately and rough. Just as we got our shirts off and we both had hard on's, Suga and J-hope walked in. We both looked up at them as they were in shock.
"O-oh uh... S-sorry." J-hope stammered out.
Jimin looked at me and kissed my neck making me mewl a little. I looked over at Suga and J-hope, they were kissing. Suga pulled J-hope in the room closing the door in the process. I groaned as Jimin grabbed handcuffs for Suga. Suga put J-hope on the bed and put his hands on the headboard making him shiver at the cold handcuffs. I moaned and arched my back as Jimin sucks my neck harder and pinches my nipples. He grabs handcuffs and cuffs me to the bed. 
"How about I fuck your boyfriend Jungkook?" Suga said seductively making me harder. I wanted Jimin or anyone to reach out and touch me.

In response, I moaned. He took that as a yes so then he took Jimin's pants and boxers off and pulled his own stuff down and slammed into him making Jimin moan. Jimin's head was next to my legs so he watched my dick twitch in my pants. I looked over at Hoseok and he was squirming closing his legs for friction on his dick. I moved my legs to clench them over my dick to try to get friction but it didn't work.
"Jimin, Is he hard yet?" Yoongi moaned a little as he thrusts in him.
"Y-yeah he's r-really hard." Jimin moans out. Yoongi chuckles in response. I groan out because my pants are getting tighter and I want someone to touch me so badly. I mumbled under my breath, "Please touch me, someone." nobody responded so I thought I did well. Yoongi pulls out of Jimin and grabs the key to Hoseok's cuffs setting him free and whispered in his ear making him smile and nod.

Hoseok comes to me and whispers in my ear,
"Yoongi heard you say "please touch me, someone," He said seductively making me groan and cry a little by the pain of having a hard-on.
"Hey, It's okay Kookie!" Jimin moaned. I cried a little more before Hoseok stuck his hand into my pants taking my dick out showing all its glory (I HAD TO SAY THAT) and moaned when he jerked it off for me. 
"A-Ah~" I moaned out arching my back making the cuffs rub on my wrists. I cried out in pleasure while I writhed cross the bedsheets feeling closer to my orgasm. As soon as I came I relaxed but almost cried. I wanted Jimin to fuck me so badly! 
"J-Jimin," I said.
"Hah-nn y-yeah Jungk-kook?" He moaned out.
"Can you f-fuck me while Yoongi fucks y-ou?" I groaned out.
"Y-yeah get p-positioned." He moaned out again. Hoseok unlocked me so I positioned to where he can enter me and he did and boy was it good. I moaned out loud as Yoongi thrusted into Jimin who thrusted into me.
"A-AHHH!~~" I moaned out loudly. Hoseok went in front of me and made me shove my dick in him as he moaned out. We all came at the same time and lay next to each other.
"That was the best." All of us said before going to sleep.

Word Count: 544 words