- MR. STARK. (one shot)

Based on two fake characters of the "Soy" marvel squad: SoyCyrusStark and SoyTJBlaze

Cyrus spent days going to the same places he thought he could find TJ, if it were on him, he'll go looking on the entire world so he could find his boyfriend. The things he didn't like about being a Stark is that everything's either public o dangerous. On the newspapers, journalists were writing about how edgy and sick was the grandchild of Tony Stark looking. Little did they know that Cyrus was looking for his angel and he didn't have time to take care about his appearance.

TJ, who was literally an angel. Well, a nephilim. A nephilim who spent almost his whole life in hell. It wasn't so weird since Cyrus was kind of a demigod from his dad's side, a Barton who Cyrus would never call his dad, making him have or look as 17 years old boy for the last 16 years, when he should look like a 32 years old man or just act like one. Whoever looked at TJ and Cyrus would think they're just an adorable teenage couple.

And Cyrus was TJ's angel. Cyrus Stark was his predilect soul. And TJ would fight against winds and seas for Cyrus.

And for that, Cyrus was so worried about the wellbeing of his boyfriend, cause he had been missing for three weeks. Not a call. Not a letter. Not a message. Not a single sign of existence from the half-angel blonde boy.

"Cyrus, he'll be here soon." Cassandra "Cassie" Stark, Cyrus' mom and Tony Stark's daughter, was under the doorframe carry her baby, Travis. Cyrus remembered he was born a few days after his grandfather died. His mom was so depressed (everyone expected it since she was Daddy's little girl,) that Travis came early. Cyrus stopped putting his shoes on and looked up to his mom, behind her was his twin sister, Andi, and their 16 years little sister, Julie. There was also his stepdad, Flash Thompson, who married his mom months ago after living together to raise Julie together.

Cyrus thought Julie was lucky to have both parents together.

"He would never leave without you, CJ." Andi said.

"I mean, that boy is fucking whipped for you. Like dad for mom." Julie helped her mom on her turn to carry the baby.

"I don't want you to walk around the streets unprotected at night. Dad is no longer with us and Peter lives so far from here, he does the best he can to protect the civilians." Cassie tried to be reasonable with her son.

But she made her husband huffed. Cyrus held back a chuckle. At first, his relationship with the man was a nightmare. An arrogant and homophobic bastard that was only good to hurt his mom. Cyrus didn't understand why such a sweetheart like his mom was dating a guy like that, but they both of them had history, in which the only person who knew a vulnerable Flash was his mom. The reason Flash changed was that woman with her soft, cute smile and endless innocence. And Cyrus got to see that after living 16 years with the guy. Cyrus considered him the closest thing he had of a dad.